Thursday, August 11, 2016

William ends in “Shame” – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): The popular character William in the TV series “Shame” who played nineteen year old Thomas Hayes, ends now in the TV series after two seasons. The newspaper VG reports.



Was time to stop

– I felt really that it was time now that I should quit, so I can I go over to other projects, find something new whetting me that makes me gain more experience and develop me as an actor, says Thomas Hayes told VG.

Earlier this summer it was announced that the focus of the next season moved on guys, with Isaac in the lead role.

But when the third season of the hit television series begins in the fall, it is thus no William.

“Shame” -skuespillerne has largely been shielded from the media. Hayes told VG that it will be delicious with more freedom.

– When you’re in “Shame”, binds the contract up to too much that you can not attend on different things.



not changed

“Shame” roles are Hayes first TV role .

– Life has changed violently. Now, I stopped on the streets and many will take Selfies with me. It’s very strange really. And obviously takes a lot me to be William – ie grade, says Hayes Dagbladet, adding:

– I do not feel that I have changed so much, but circumstances have changed completely.

the violent commotion around youth series “Shame,” which recently had the season in second season, has not intimidated Thomas Hayes from betting on as an actor.

– I dreamed of becoming an actor when I was little. Acting is something I want to pursue further. Right now there is nothing I would rather than to engage in this here, he stressed.



– A sad night

Håkon Moslet is editorial director for television NRK P3. He says to Dagbladet tonight that it is sad that Hayes does not continue in the popular television series, also in season three.

– Yes it is a sad night tonight. We think it is a pity that Thomas does not become a part of “Shame” series on, but when we came to agreement on the contract, the outcome was the way it was.

Moslet say they have known that Hayes no longer being part of” Shame “since mid-summer, but would not comment on how they plan to resolve the fact that one of the most popular characters in the series, now suddenly no longer exists.

– I’m not going to comment on the contents of season three other than that it is Isaac who is starring, say Moslet adding:

– It is clear that the series will be very different without William, but I can promise that season three will be equal good as the previous two seasons, if not better.

for VG says Hayes that he took the choice to quit just before summer. Until now, few people know it. He says he now will focus on acting, but has so far no new offers on the table.

Equal Dagbladet on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment