Monday, August 22, 2016

Now this year’s four “Raiders” -bønder revealed – Seoghør.no

– I’ve been single for almost 22 years, says Martin Vaagsæter.

SEOGHØR.NO: Monday night was the premiere of the autumn season of the popular TV 2 program “Quest for Love”.

Here got TV -seerne meet six farmers who all Seeks a a partner to share his life with.

the presenter Katarina Flatland (27) has traveled around the country visiting Erlend Haugland (33), Sondre Stubrud (29), Arnhild Lille Moen Nedrestøl (35), Axel Tobias Sanderud (43), Audun Øygard (40) and Martin Vaagsæter (22), and to hand over those mail sacks full of suitor letter.

However, only four of the six farmers received be ahead after tonight’s episode.

It was A Uduna, Axel Tobias, Sondre and Martin got the best response from hopeful suitors, and these follow closely in TV this fall most romantic adventure.

– One of the best things about this job is the travel to the farmers with suitor letters. There is so much expectation around these letters! But it is difficult to travel to those who can not be carried over, they’ve also lot of expectations and have rejoiced, says Katarina Flatland to Seoghør.no.

The case continues below.

– Exciting to see how they described me

Valdres farmer Audun Øygard (40) reveals that he first thought that it was not a big deal though he was not allowed to continue in the program.

– when Catherine came with letters … when you get the really want to get good letters and join on. One thinks that it soon fizzles out when you have to follow up suitor letters on their own, and that it might be a bit more fuel in it when you get the help of television production, he says to Seoghør.no.

cattle and pig farmer Martin Vaagsæter (22) says that he would have been happy whatever the outcome of how many suitor letter he received.

– I had a lot to do on the farm before the fall and winter, and thought that at least it would be less stressful if I was not selected. So it really was not until Catherine pulled out the first small letter stack from the bag that I began to enjoy myself. Then I knew that I was looking forward to open them and look at them!

– I spent some time sorting letters, to put them in different batches and move them back and forth . Suddenly there could be one sentence in a letter that made it went from “no” to “yes,” or vice versa. I thought it was particularly interesting to see how they described me, based on the few minutes they could see me in the presentation. If they had got a totally wrong impression of me, misunderstood me totally, so it soon became “no”, he said.

The case continues below.

Moreover, reveals Martin, coming from Stranda, that he never had boyfriend before.

– I’ve been single for almost 22 years, he laughs, adding that he does not think it is difficult to talk about feelings in front of cameras.

– it’s really easier than expected, it has gone very well. When one gets a bit hot to trot, then it goes almost by itself. I’ve talked deeper than I had thought beforehand.

Next week begins speed data first in “Quest for Love,” and then you get all four farmers meet their ten selected suitors.

– I’ve been single for a few years time, but has been dating very little. Speed ​​data first was very stressful, one gets the incredible bad time. It is only a few minutes, as it enters a new lady, and so a new lady. One becomes a little dazed by it, simply. I do not remember too many details from that, chuckling Audun Øygard – that are engaged in breeding and production of cured fish.

“The search for love” on TV 2 Mondays at 20:00.

22. august 2016 – 8:56 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment