Sunday, August 14, 2016

Bieber has had enough of the harassment against her boyfriend – Seoghør.no

Threatens to make Instagram profile private if not the fans to stop sending hate speech.

SEOGHØR.NO: Love blooms for girlish idol Justin Bieber (22), but not everyone is happy that “Sorry” star has now found happiness with the celebrity daughter Sofia Richie ( 17). On social media abound namely the so-called “hate speech” written by Bieber’s followers about the 17 year old.

This has got Justin Bieber to see red, and Sunday morning Norwegian time he embarked a picture of himself and his girlfriend with a clear message to the fans:

“I’m going to make Instagram profile my private if you do not stop with these hateful messages. It has gone completely out of control, and if you really are fans you would not have been so mean to people that I like. “

The relationship between Bieber and artist Lionel Richie (67) daughter Sofia is relatively fresh, but the two have also found the tone and spent the last few weeks together. Currently, the pair of big city tour in the Japanese capital Tokyo, and the Daily Mail published a photo of the couple where they hold hands and it’s clear that they only have eyes for each other.

case continues under the image.

Justin  Bieber and Sofia Richie

PAR IN HEARTS: Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie is these days on vacation in Japan together. The photo was taken on Sunday 14 August. NTB Scanpix

This is not the first time that Justin Bieber has commented his somewhat strained relationship with the fans “Beliebers” consisting mainly of young girls. When Bieber visited Oslo in October 2015 he rushed off the stage at Chateau Neuf since he had had enough of fans who spilled water on stage.



– I feel like an animal in the zoo

Six months later it was announced that he ends with so-called “Meet and Greet” cast meetings with the fans because it makes him depressed:

“I love to meet so wonderful people, but towards the end I am so filled with other people’s energy that I end up feeling with empty and bored me. I want to make people happy and make them smile, but not at my own expense. Meet & amp; greets makes me physically and mentally exhausted, I get so tired that I get depressed “, wrote the star on Instagram in March.

The case continues below.

Justin  Bieber in Oslo

THANK YOU AND GOODBYE: After only one song tore superstar Justin Bieber off his microphone and walked off stage at Chateauneuf in Oslo in October 2015. It should have been spilled water on the stage that caused it to boil over for young girl idol. NTB Scanpix

And a few months later he shared his frustration at meetings with overzealous fans, and explained that he no longer wishes to set up photos:

“If you meet me somewhere, just know that I’m not going to take a picture with you. I’m done with it. It has gotten to the point where people do not even greet me or consider me as a human being. I feel like an animal in the zoo, and I want to preserve your wits. I understand that people will be disappointed, but I owe no one an image. And people who say, “I bought your album,” Know that you bought an album and you got what you paid for AN ALBUM! That does not mean you should get an image every time you see me. “

The case continues below.

Justin  Bieber and Sofia Richie

OUT ON TOUR: The relationship is relatively fresh, but Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie interrelated as erteris. This photo was taken in conjunction with a trip by Hollywood Lake 10 August. NTB Scanpix

Canadian Justin Bieber became world famous overnight when he 13-year-old was taken under the wing of pop icons Usher (37). He was spotted by record label owner Scooter Braun (35) which has since became his manager. Justin Bieber currently has millions of fans worldwide, but for 22-year-old, this popularity has therefore a certain aftertaste.

The case continues below.

Lionel  Richie, Nicole, Sofia

CELEBRITY FAMILY: Sofia Richie’s little sister to reality celebrity Nicole Richie and daughter of artist Lionel Richie. This photo was taken in connection with Pop Music Awards in Los Angeles in 2008. When was Sofia Richie nine years. Her mother is otherwise stylist Diana Alexander Richie Lionel was married in the period 1995-2004. NTB Scanpix

23. and on September 24 stands Bieber once again on stage in Norway. This time at Telenor Arena in conjunction with Purpose World Tour.

READ ALSO: Justin Bieber is planning his own funeral

14. august 2016 – 5:58 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment