Sunday, August 14, 2016

Samuel Massie will be the new “Shall We Dance” -programleder – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): In spee st is ready for another round of the popular program “Shall We Dance” airing on TV2.

Katrine Moholt bald program for the fifth time this fall, but then it earlier in our became known that partner Didrik Solli-Tangen was scrapped as a presenter, there has been great excitement about who would be his successor.

today, Dagbladet tell that it’s adventurer Samuel Massie (23) from Bergen who takes over the host role with Moholt.

Samuel came 3rd in last year’s “Shall we dance” with her dance partner Marianne Sandakerveien and says he is aware that an egg before the new presenter role starts.

All of Norway to dance

– No, you know I got a call from the production in “shall we dance” and just thought how the heck I was going to be a presenter. But then I was promised that I could be one hundred percent myself, so when I accepted with pleasure, says an enthusiastic Massie told Dagbladet.

The Westerner got simply dance craze after last season and has kept dancing by just as well as he could.

– I was in Cuba right after “Shall we dance” last year and danced street salsa, so that I now again get to attend dance madness, I think is absolutely fantastic, he says and continues:

– But I think I will be a little different presenter then. A bit like loose cannon, you know. One who speaks before he thinks, says Massie, laughing.

Last year’s third place can tell that it is not only the participants, who will dance this season.

– My goal is to get all of Norway off the couch and onto the dance floor. They will dance in kindergarten, old homes, in prisons and on the job, he said.

– It’s all too much video watching everyday and with the dance becomes one both happy and can be acti, says Massie.

– buddy on the balcony

the Westerner can not reveal too much of the upcoming season, but he believes he has an advantage as a presenter, because he himself participated in the dance last year.

– it’s almost a little strange to stand and watch everyone dancing, but then I’ll be there and support, I know what it’s like to fling themselves into something you’ve never done before, he said.

– I’ll be his buddy on the balcony. He who interviews the after they have danced, but that also makes them feel more relaxed.

– So have they not given me free rein so that I can be myself, but I’m not nerøvs for. Katrine’s supposed to be there, and she can in and out. So I’d better be he happy Polly, a little like a loose cannon yes.

– Also I hope Katrine is ready to possibly having to clean up after me, he laughs.

Here is all that will turn on the parquet in this year’s “shall we dance”:

Olympic winner and former cross country skier Kristin Stormer Steira (35), former snowboard pro Stine Brun Kjeldaas (41), væranker Eli Kari Gjengedal (45), ‘Idol’ -programleder Mark Bailey (23), artists Jenny Jensen (52), Raylee Charlotte Kristiansen ( 18) and Petter “Disaster” Kristiansen (27), former ski jumper Roger Ruud (57), tV-profile Alex Rosén (48), fashion blogger Camilla Pihl (35) and hockey player Glenn Jensen (28), known from docu såpa “Iskrigerne.”

gOT rUMP pROBLEMS: Stian” Stay Male »Thorbjørnsen got into trouble with buttocks muscle after training hard for” Shall we dance “in 2015. He was helped by his partner Alexandra Kakurin, who had seen the problem before. Video: Lars Eivind Bones / Dagbladet more

Equal Dagbladet Culture on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment