Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Smoke from “Top Model”: – I am disappointed – Page2

(Page2): Tuesday the stage was set for another season of “Top Model.” In the new season should be 18 girls from Norway, Sweden and Denmark compete for the coveted title of Top Model.



On the catwalk

Unlike previously, this time has been no weight limit. On the contrary, they encouraged shape drunk girls to participate. This year’s participants are thus in all shapes and sizes.

The competition is fierce and the girls notice quickly that this is not a vacation. In the first episode they will try their hand on the catwalk, and it turns out that not everyone is as capable.

– I have four clear minuses, girls where I think that they will never go catwalk. And I have four to five which I think was fantastic, says the Danish referee Lina Rafn.



Swedish participant busted

Finally, it stands between two participants – Norwegian Linda and Swedish Janina. They must walk the catwalk again, to prove that they deserve a place in the competition.

After the extra round it becomes clear that it is Janina who bust out.

– I’m disappointed. Very dissapointed. I had hoped for more, she says in the program.

See also: Top Model-Martine: – I think people are becoming more critical when there is focus on the body

Also read: Top Model-judge: – not everyone is aware that the “size zero” corresponds to size 32 in clothes

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment