Thursday, October 1, 2015

Vibeke from Brandbu withdrew from The Farm – Oppland Arbeiderblad

In yesterday’s episode of The Farm, after barely two weeks at Lontar Iron Bråten farm in Eidsvoll, selected animal interpreter Vibeke Hoffmann to leave the farm.

– I think simply it was selfish to continue. I had a bad conscience to those who were left with all the work at home on my farm. Although I enjoyed incredibly well on The Farm, so I did not feel I could go when I knew that family and friends had to do my job at home, says Vibeke to Page2.

At home in Brandbu has Vibeke namely a farm with horses, dogs and cats. Vibeke had friends and family to watch the animals. The main reason why she chose pack your suitcase, was consideration of these.

– I knew they were struggling to combine work with their own jobs. Some had to drop a wedding, others could not go on hike. So I felt just like I had to go home, she said to Page2.



Felt the unrest

Furthermore, says Vibeke to Side2 that there was also another reason why she chose to leave the farm.

– I felt a violent agitation. I remember very well that I got it over me when I was on my way to the rabbits with flowers and just thought: What is this feeling? Something is wrong, something is not right.

When she returned home to the farm in Brandbu, it turned out the way that two dogs and a horse was Alvo sick, newspaper VG.

– Both dogs died right after I got home, says Vibeke VG.

Both people from Hadeland out

Stig Granheim from Gran went out after the first week of The Farm.

– Once, I think it was really sucks having to go home so early, but now it’s been a while since recording and I have it very nice, said 33-year-old after Sunday’s episode.

Thus, both people from Hadeland who participated in this year’s edition abandoned farm.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment