Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Therefore chose Vibeke Hoffmann leaving “The Farm” – Side2

(Page2): After barely two weeks at Lontar Iron Bråten farm in Eidsvoll, selected animal interpreter Vibeke Hoffmann to leave the farm.

– I think simply it was selfish to continue. I had a bad conscience to those who were left with all the work at home on my farm. Although I enjoyed incredibly well on The Farm, so I did not feel I could go when I knew that family and friends had to do my job at home, says Vibeke to Page2.

Vibeke has namely a farm home in Brandbu in Hadeland, with both horses, dogs and cats. While she was on The Farm, others would have to fit the animals.

– I knew they were struggling to combine work with their own jobs. Some had to drop a wedding, others could not go on hike. So I felt simply that I had to go home.

Known for violent unrest

Although the interests of family and friends was the main reason why Vibeke went home, so she admits that there was also another reason why she packed suitcase.

– I felt a violent agitation. I remember very well that I got it over me when I was on my way to the rabbits with flowers and just thought: What is this feeling? Something is wrong, something is not right.

She did not dare say anything to neither Gaute or participants about the turmoil she jabbed. For Vibeke proud entirely on those who matched her animals, so just why she was so concerned were difficult to answer.

– But when I got home, I learned that my horse was sick, and that they had considered whether they had to euthanize the day before I came back. In addition, we had to kill two of the dogs shortly afterwards.

In retrospect she glad she followed my gut feeling and decided to go home.

– There are not two underscores everything in this world. So when I know of such emotion that the turbulence, so I often think that I am stupid. I just buzzing around in my own world and feel of everything. And so I will not have it. But really I should rely more on feelings, because I have often right. I should think that “javel, so I’m like,” for I am the much else too. I’m no guru soaring, I have a normal life and I have planted firmly on Earth.

(article continues below)

ANIMAL TOLK: Vibeke Hoffmann (61) had two conversations with animals inside the farm, with a horse and another with pigs.

Tv2

Spoke with a cat

Vibeke has not always been expensive interpreter. She has worked for many years in sales and marketing, and has long education. animal communicator, she was first after seeing an ad in local newspaper, where they invited to the course.

– I was simply so curious. So I started a course in animal communication, and discovered suddenly one Saturday morning that I sat and chatted with a cat. The cat told me what it looked like home, what it liked to eat and the son of the house would soon operate for polyps in the nose. I just thought: Is this possible?

Was asked to participate in Farmen

After three foundation courses began Vibeke wildlife interpreter schools. Now she lives on his farm alone, and living as an animal interpreter. It is a profession not many have and exactly what was also why Vibeke joined The farm initially.

– I was asked to participate. I applied myself. They would like to focus on animals and animal grooming, and wanted me. For I am no competitor and I do not like intrigue, so I said up about. But I was invited for an interview, and they would like to have me.

Vibeke took responsibility for much of expensive gear, and spent most of their time on the animals. When she decided to leave, she felt that she had completed the mission to focus on animal welfare.

– Inside The farm I had two expensive calls, one with a horse and one with pigs . The other participants were the little skeptical, but no one was rude. I am careful to not enter my convictions down the ears of others, I do understand that others think this is strange. But they would like to hear what I had talked about pigs, so I read the whole conversation for them around the lunch table one day.

READ ALSO: The farm-Mads: – Marte is a lady I like good

Want to read more about The Farm and other TV series? Like us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment