Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crown Princess lost zest for reading – NRK

– I saw on television shows instead of reading books. If anyone is wondering what I’ve seen, it’s just to mention a series; I’ve probably seen it, admitted the Crown Princess during literary salon in Norwegian Festival of Literature in Lillehammer Wednesday morning.

Princess Mette-Marit is on a two-day journey by reading the train, and shall meet ten writers during the trip. It was after last year’s travel on the same train that read lust disappeared.

– I did not get to read. I managed neither to concentrate or to build me a love of reading by reading something light. It went a whole summer without me read a single book.



Rishøis stories lit Mette-Marit leselyst

Short books, the solution

The two writers Ruth Lillegraven and Ingvild H. Rishøi sat on stage with the Crown Princess. It was these two who had some credit for that Mette-Marit got back into the books.

– I was sent some books and got some gift. Suddenly I had two writers I could relate to. Two who wrote so short that I could go into it, told kronprinsessen.Rishøi try to write a long book

The two writers read aloud from their books before Mette-Marit asked them questions about what to write . Crown Princess wondered partly why they wrote in short format, respectively poems and short stories.



Princess Mette-Marit had brought poetry collection “Urd” at this year Litteraturtog. It is written by Ruth Lillegraven, and was one of the books that got Mette-Marit to start reading again

Photo: Thomas Espevik

– I tried to write a long book – a novel that would encompass everything. But as I searched for a writer school where you had to submit a finalized text. Then I wrote a short story and realized that it was what was fun for me, responded Rishøi.

Lillegraven told the Crown Princess that she previously worked in publishing, and that it was purely coincidental that she began writing poetry.

– I carried not on a writer’s dream, and had not written much. But then I became acquainted with the poet Nils Haagensen Øivind, and was inspired by the way he wrote poems on. I started writing unplanned, and felt that I could not stop.

The last stop for Literature train

After reading lounge at Lillehammer went Literature train on to Hamar. There spoke Crown Princess Mette-Marit with Maria Navarro Skar Anger, Ida Hegazi Høyer and Ruth Lillegraven about roots.

Mette-Marit emphasized the importance of taking care of the author debutants our before she gave the word to Navarro Skar Anger, which read from “All foreigners have closed curtain”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment