Friday, May 15, 2015

Gunilla Persson hit back at troublemaker stamp – Seher

– I’m the kindest of all the “Swedish Hollywood Housewives.”

SEOGHØR.NO: The storms often around the outspoken Swedish Hollywood mistress Gunilla Persson (55) in the reality show of the same name.

The single single mother often end up in heated arguments with the other participants, but even she claims that this only happens if someone speaks ill of her daughter or her mother.

– I’m the kindest of all the Hollywood wives. I’m only dangerous when I shall defend myself, Erika or Mom. There are very few who manage to cope with me in a verbal war. Where I am a champion, she says in an interview with Aftonbladet.se.

Feeling harassed

When Persson gets asked how she constantly still manages to get into trouble, she shakes her head, according to the newspaper.

– I’m being set into the wall and harassed in every possible way. There is no trying on Maria Montazami. She has never been forced to defend himself or stand for something she believes in or lives. It’s just I, she claims.

See Gunilla argue with Swedish Hollywood Housewives colleagues here:

But television celebrity, who has previously revealed more intimate celebrity relationships, has never feared attention around his own person, and not complaining.

– I’m not afraid of conflicts and refuses to sit silent and let all of my drive. I stand for what I believe and think.

Furthermore, says the reality star that all the bickering sometimes makes it hard to keep a good friendship with the other Hollywood ladies. And that Åsa Vesterlund Tuesday accused Gunilla for black magic she put very little appreciated.

– No asking me apology. They just continue, and it gets worse and worse. But when you start sending løspeniser that anyone has had in his mouth, and come here with fake healers who will drive out evil spirits of the house, then he has gone too far, she says the website.

“Swedish Hollywood Housewives” broadcast on TV3 Tuesdays clock 20.30

ALSO READ: – I have to take away from her the rest of my life

14 May 2015 – 6:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment