Tuesday, May 19, 2015

- You treated me badly in the last four or five years, says Kim Kardashians … – Seoghør.no

– You treated me badly in the last four or five years, says Kim Kardashians mother of her ex-husband.

SEOGHØR.NO: It has stormed around reality television star Bruce Jenner (65) in recent months. The former Olympic champion is about to go through a sex change, which naturally came as a surprise to the family.

In part two of a two-part broadcast of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” which has received named “About Bruce”, it now becomes vial between Bruce and his ex-wife Kris Jenner (59).

Kris berates Bruce in the program, when he says that the hardest person to talk to my sex change about was her.

– Maybe it was because I lasted the one you lied to the longest time, breeds Kris according to the Daily Mail, and elaborates:

– You were angry. It made me angry. You know, you treated me badly in the last four or five years of our marriage, she says as tears and mascara running down her face.

The case continues below.
>

Kim Kardashian Helps Bruce Jenner style his new female wardrobe while ex wife Kris Jenner breaks down in tears over his transition on Keeping Up With The Kardashians special

GET QUESTION: I wonder program stedøtrene Kim and Kourtney at several things about Bruce’s sex. Here is Kim Bruce. Xposure

The program will also Bruce a number of questions from stedøtrene Kourtney (36) and Kim (34). They wonder including whether he plans to date someone when he becomes a woman, and whether in that case a man or a woman.

– I have no plans to date or do some of it there. I have no idea what to do. So far I have not come yet, answers Bruce.

He also says that he was heterosexual in relationship with Kris.

– I am totally heterosexual. As man I was always attracted to women. I do not think it will be so different in the future. That’s not the reason I’m going through this.



Kim Kardashian Helps Bruce Jenner style his new female wardrobe while ex wife Kris Jenner breaks down in tears over his transition on Keeping Up With The Kardashians special

frank: The family opens up the double episode of Bruce. Here is the former Olympic champion with stepdaughter Khloe (right) and her daughter Kendall. Xposure


READ ALSO: – I feel that our life was not real

19th May 2015 – 10:01

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment