Thursday, May 28, 2015

- There is not anyone who had tackled to be with him – Side2

(Page2): The blogger speaks out about their romantic relationship and finances.



Is pleased with type

Thursday it is ready for a new episode of documentary series “The bloggers”.

Sophie Elise and Robin returned to Norway for a holiday in the US, and in the evening talking top blogger about sweetheart relationship with a girlfriend.

– How’s really between you and Robin? asks her friend.

– It is going well. He is as he is. It’s probably not all that had tackled to be with him, but I think the it is okay, says Sophie Elise.

Last week we saw the pair discuss which of the two fixes the most.

Sophie Elise said among other things that she did not have the confidence Robin has.

– You should feel fine. Especially when you are in my and your shoes, thought his girlfriend Robin.

Harstad-girl replied that she recently has become more aware of fixing up, because her boyfriend fix so much.

ONE OF NORWAY Most popular bloggers: Sophie Elise Isachsen.

Guro Holmene Mediehuset online newspaper

– You can not say that I fix me a lot. I get up and fix her hair and put on a little powder, and then I’m ready. I’ve never met a girl who fixes as much as you, said Robin.

So much takes blogger out in wages

Another topic that comes up in tonight’s episode is economics.

Top blogger, is often asked how much she actually earns and tonight reveals Sophie Elise how much salary she takes out to himself a month.

– Dad manages everything my money to do. I take out 40-50000 on average a month, says blog celebrity according tv2.no.

Earlier this year 20-year-old great attention after she wrote the post “This serves bloggers”:

“I get several emails a week from newspapers / TV / radio inviting to interview or debate concerning this topic, just as if we major bloggers are a group of criminals who can not fit in our own job, and that is just looking to fool people – for what earns bloggers, and how do you do it? I always thank no to such a thing, I feel the topic is exhausted and it’s not something I’m interested in talking about. For quite frankly, it’s actually a pretty boring subject for me – but since so many people find it exciting, I like to sum up a little short anyway “, writes Sophie Elise.

See “bloggers” on TV 2 Bliss at 21:30.

Top blogger, is often asked how much she actually earns and tonight reveals Sophie Elise how much salary she takes out to himself a month. Photo:

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment