Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Not everyone is as thrilled that TV2 profile has a boyfriend. – Kjendis.no

SEOGHØR.NO: Host Stian blips (25) and her boyfriend Jamina Iversen (27) have been a couple for two years.

On Gullruten show in Bergen recently he was clearly proud of Lillehammer girl, who showed up in a transparent black dress.

Look and HORSHOLM fashion police Jan Thomas compared her with fashion icon Kim Kardashian (34).

But not everyone is as thrilled that Jamina has hijacked television heartthrob from Bergen!

– No, it’s not everyone is as fond of me. Sometimes I will be awakened by the phone rings at night, I hear ‘bitch’ before they put on, says Iversen to Look and Listen.

– I have to bite into me some things, but I knew what I was getting into when I met Stian.

The program manager has waded in lady offers after its huge success on the screen, not least by efforts to ‘Idol’. But it was thus Iversen who “hijacked” from Bergen.

The couple lives in the fashionable Frogner district in Oslo, in an apartment they bought together last year. Stian and Jamina gave 6.65 million for the 142 square meter property.

– We have very well together, turn Iversen fixed.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment