Wednesday, May 27, 2015

- I was provoked and tired of everything – Side2

(Page2): It is finaleuke built on Paradise Hotel, and on Thursday it is time for this year’s finale of reality program.

Not unexpectedly creates the sharp competition also part of elbows and during the last party inside the hotel cooked it over for Audun Sørseth, who took a firm grip on Kevin Soleng Hansen and struck his cheek.

– Audun makes a violation inside the Paradise Hotel, which would affect him in the final episode, except I will reveal what is happening there, says press officer Linda Glomlien to Side2.

See how: click the Paradise-Audun

undoes much

When Side2 rings Audun Sørseth he is out to eat with some friends, but taking the time to chat when he realizes it comes to wrangling in tonight’s episode.

– I regret very at what I did, it was simply unprofessional of me. I am a man who is moving up and forward, and I will not break down my career by beating away at someone on TV, he says.

The reason for the quarrel should have been that Kevin was not happy with the evening party, and that he believed the final participants were not in good enough spirits.

– Had I been among the final contestants would I stood on the table and steka as just that, said Kevin, before he added:

– This is like a fucking old home.



Noise during the final party

However, this is not the first time Audun Sørseth create chaos and noise in the media spotlight. Sørseth was also a participant at last year’s season, and created uproar when he ended up in an argument with one in Triana follow during the final party last year.

This year, he hopes, however, to avoid creating awareness at the final party.

– I’ll keep me in the glow of the morning. I will not come into the spotlight, where there are two others who fortejener to stand, he says to Side2.

Today the mood is good between him and reality colleague Kevin and the two do not hide that they are friends on the outside. There was alcohol and frustration got Audun to do what he did inside the hotel.

– I was very angered and quite tired of everything. I had enough drinking a little too much alcohol, and I did a lot of stupid, says Sørseth.

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment