Friday, July 24, 2015

- I am sorry that I was cheating – Seoghør.no

“Paradise Hotel” -Pierre settles flat after several escapade against his heartbroken ex-girlfriend Martine.

SEOGHØR.NO: The two “Paradise Hotel” The participants Pierre Louis Olsson (21) and Martine Sjøhaug (21) won both the prize money of 300 000 and each other’s hearts, after they went to the top in TV3′s reality series in May.

After returning to Norway, the two quickly girlfriends, but in July came the surprising news that the former lovebirds had gone apart. This revealed Martine on his popular blog.

Now confirms Pierre to Seoghør.no him before it was finally, was cheating on several occasions.



Regret infidelity

A of the women said to have been a female acquaintance of Martine.



shared everything: Pierre Olsson and Martine Sjøhaug became lovers after they won “Paradise Hotel”. But now luck over for reality couple. Look and Listen

– Yes, unfortunately votes this. But I never meant to hurt Martine. I was full, and it meant nothing.

– But I am very sorry that it happened to someone she knew, but it was not Martine and I together. It was at an after-party, and I regret.

– After we became lovers, I was also cheating with another girl, in addition to Martines acquaintances. But it was also just a few I took with me from the city, says the Swede to Seoghør.no.

Martine Sjøhaug, which now makes success as a blogger, said she did not know about infidelity until after it was concluded between her and Pierre. Then she was heartbroken.



– Feel stabbed in the back

– He has been unfaithful with someone I know and with several others as well.

– It’s so damn devastating. I feel so incredibly stabbed in the back. So what if we were not together, as he lay with a I knew? We just got home from Mexico, had won “Paradise Hotel” together, admitted that we had feelings for each other. And he knew how well I liked him.

– This is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Sick that someone can be so insanely false, she says to Seoghør.no.

21-year-old says ex-boyfriend’s betrayal is extra hurtful, because she also previously experienced being let down by a sweetheart.

See video of Pierre and Martine that celebrates the victory of Paradise Hotel:

– Weep his arms

– I was crying in the arms of Pierre and opened me about a previous relationship, where I was very betrayed and wounded. He assured me that he would never do something like that.



HETE EMOTIONS IN FRONT OF CAMERAS: Pierre and Martine quickly found the tone inside the “Paradise Hotel”. Here they are in a scene from the series. TV3

– I thought of course for him. But he has hurt me incredibly deep, says Martine with a lump in my throat.

Martine revealed first breakthrough on his popular blog. Here she also appears topless photos she took after her recent breast surgery.

– It was totally freaking hurts. I’ve never had so hurt before, actually. I bitterly regretted the first few days, and I thought, hell, what have I done ?! But now I am very satisfied. I did not even have to wash your hair at first, said Martine to Seoghør.no after surgery.

ALSO READ: Here switch Tora out laughing Paradise-joke

24 July 2015 – 3:29 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment