Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Kristen Stewart speaks out about scandal-time: – It was traumatic – TV 2

Kristen Stewart (25) was seriously famous when she starred as Bella Swan in the popular teen drama Twilight about the difficult love between a shiny, immortal vampire and a normal teenager from a rainy city on the East Coast.

THE GANG DA: One of the Twilight films most romantic scenes. Unfortunately it should not end as romantic for the couple in real life. PHOTO: MILESTONE /

In reality should challenges will be quite different for the young actress.

Made giant scandal

Stewart became boyfriend with his acting colleague Robert Pattinson (29), who played vampire boyfriend Edward Cullen in the movies.

WAS ALONE: Kristen Stewart at the Toronto Film Festival in 2012. PHOTO: GG / FAMEFLYNET PICTURES /

They were one of the star the world’s most talked about couple, they tried calling, and there were rumors about the engagement and children.

But three years ago raged world together for the both. Then namely Stewart pictured in the arms of the 44-year-old snowy director Rupbert Sanders.

It was a scandal of dimensions and repercussions were not long in coming. He was married and she was in a relationship – today both conditions above.



– Got burned on bonfires

ON FEET AGAIN: Kristen Stewart have found their way back. Here at the Oscars in February this year. PHOTO: VANTAGENEWS.CO.UK /

Stewart continued his acting career, but was far more media-shy than before. Now she has opened up about the difficult time in the magazine Marie Claire.

– I set fire to my own existence and then burn up. It was a very dramatic period in the beginning of the 20s, and it started something wild in me. I was almost burned on a bonfire. But it went well, I survived, says Stewart.

Even before she witnessed scandals, she seemed star life was difficult to cope with.

– I was always nervous. I was keen to have full control. If I was unsure how anything goes, I could be poor. I could not shut me up, says the actor.



Unable to get back on their feet

Neither childhood was particularly easy. Boy girl was bullied in elementary school, when it was no longer okay that she was one of the guys.

– People think I’ve had an easy life. They think that just because I’m an actor, so I have not had my portion with self-hatred? says Stewart.

Now Stewart come back on their feet, and she is current in all four films is announced for 2016.

– I am very proud that I have managed to get ahead and that I sank into a mental crater. Getting older has made me smarter and quieter. It’s very cool, says Kristen Stewart.

After breakup with Pattinson has Stewart been obvious that she is bisexual, and she has found happiness with his agent Alicia Cargile.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment