Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Violation of Lene Alexandra – Seher

Nine months after she found happiness with Henriette Green, the relationship is over for training expert Lene Alexandra.

SEOGHØR.NO: In mid-October 2014 revealed Lene Alexandra (33) that she was in love.

In April revealed the former pop singer and model that she was with sector leader Henriette Green (46), but now their luck run out for the couple.

Lene Alexandra, who currently works with training and lifestyle, confirms breakup faced Look and Listen.

– I can confirm that it’s over between us, otherwise I have no comment, said she to Look and Listen.

The case continues below .



SPORTY: Today Lene Alexandra concerned both physical and mental training – which is also her job. In recent years, the former pop star focused on inner well-being and an active lifestyle. Henning Jensen

After the 33-year-old relationship with Henriette Green was known, told the former “Expedition Robinson” -participants frank about her feelings on her blog.



FOR SALE NOW: In week See and Hear you can also read all about Monaco-wedding, Kristin Stormer Steira romantic marriage and much, much more. Facsimile, Look and Listen

“Now I love me and become partner. Love makes me strong. I know that I am more myself than ever. The daring to show vulnerability above another human being so that we can complement each other and merge into one is incredibly beautiful. Together we are stronger “ wrote Lene Alexandra in a blog post in late April.

Read more about the rupture of the week’s Look and Listen!

Henriette Green, who in June went to the PR agency Geelmuyden Kiese having been partner in First House, told DN in April that she needed a half sabbatical after her previous relationship ended in summer 2014.

– The reason why I joined acted primarily on a crisis on private front. I was separated from a woman I had been with practically all my adult life. When it ended, I was physically and mentally exhausted and it went beyond all my life – also work, said Green to Dagens Næringsliv that time.



SHALL WE DANCE

DANCE-SUCCESS: Autumn 2008, Lene Alexandra and Tom-Erik Nilsen until top in “Shall We Dance” on TV 2. NTB scanpix

Changed his life

After adding glamourmodell- and sang his career on the shelf, has Lene Alexandra made success as a personal trainer , mental trainer and speaker. The transformation began after she decided to take hold of their poor self image in 2008.

I spent a lot of time hating myself and pushing myself down. I strove for perfection and never felt like I was good enough, she told Frank to VG in November 2014.

The personal coach and LA Lifestyle-entrepreneur has firsthand experience with how important mental development and wellbeing is quality of life.

In spring 2013 she stood up and said that she at age 12 was raped by several older boys after being bestowed full. Lene Alexandra oin struggled with shame and guilt for atrocities, and kept quiet about the trauma faced mother Nina, but today she spends little time thinking about the perpetrators.

READ ALSO: – He has lost sight after the battle

28 July 2015 – 6:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment