Wednesday, July 22, 2015

- I’m going to miss Norway – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): It does not get any more “Lily Hammer” on television, according to Steven van Zandt. There he writes in a Twitter message tonight.

– Lily Hammer RIP. Not my decision. Let’s say that the business was too complicated this time. Very proud of over 24 programs. New ideas on the way he writes.

On the phone from the US confirms Steven van Zandt message to Dagbladet.



– Miss Norway

– I will miss Norway. I want to thank the Norwegian people that they took me into the living room and made me feel like a Norwegian. I’m eternally grateful for. It was a wonderful experience, he says and continues:

– It’s sad because I love the series. I am so proud of what we have done. What I am most proud of is that we got shown the indescribable talents Norway has to offer and we created something new and broke some rules, he said.

According to him comes the series to an end because production was too complicated, not because they had several ideas.



Recently decided

– With partners in Los Angeles, owners in London and production in Germany and Norway, so it was a complicated thing from the start. It was recently decided that we should not create new season, he says and continues:

– In a way we knew it already when we made the last season. We had the feeling, so therefore we rounded off the series so that there became a cliffhanger-end, he said.

Already he has new ideas at once, but nothing official.

– I driver and talking to some people, but this business part of things I hate. Things are going to take a long time too, although the ideas are well received.

– Will that case be a series of the same genre as Lily Hammer?

– Ha, ha. Is it really possible? There is only one Lily Hammer, I can promise you.

He says it is sad not going to be in Norway as often as before.

– I’m going to Notodden Blues Festival in a week, but after that it becomes long until the next time. It is strange, because it’s been my second home.

The TV series has conquered time on NRK over three seasons, the first time in 2012. It’s Rubicon TV that has produced series for NRK. The series is written by Anne Bjørnstad, Eilif Skodvin and Steven van Zandt.

‘; }); $ (‘#related -’ + WoId + ‘div.related_items’). Html (items); //saveElementAjax(Ext.get(woId)); }; $ (Document) .ready (function () {// if ($ (‘#docs’). Find (‘. Related container’). Size () == 0) $ .ajaxSetup ({cache: false}) ; $ .getJSON (‘http://www.kjendis.no/2.0/lib/relatedarticles.functions.php5?jsoncallback=?’, {limit: 4, tags: ‘culture’, id: 123, articleID: 40279556} , fetchRelatedArticles);});

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment