Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sturla Berg-Johansen (47) lost all their belongings in the conflagration – TV 2

Thursday morning fire broke out in a warehouse in Tønsberg.

2 TV presenter Sturla Berg-Johansen (47) had all their belongings in the warehouse.

– Everything I own has gone up in smoke, says Berg-Johansen told TV 2.

Berg-Johansen is currently on the move, and he has only one moving load again in Oslo. The rest of his belongings are in the warehouse in Tønsberg.

It was his sister who he did note that it was burning in the warehouse.

– My sister called and told me about the fire, since she knows that I have things at this store. I went long and thought it might be that there was only smoke damage. But when I came here, I realized that it could not be much left. The smoke was completely black, he says.

TV 2 profile says that he is not so concerned with things, but there are a couple of boxes of sentimental value that he thinks it’s a shame to lose .

– I have some handwritten stuff from my father there. I do not really know why I leave them there. But they would just lie there for a month, says Berg-Johansen.

– What do you do now?

– Now I move a lot easier than what I did in the starting point. It becomes a simple removal load. Just me and a suitcase, says Berg-Johansen with a smile.

Berg-Johansen is one of the presenters who leads “Good summer Norway” on TV2 years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment