Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jasdeep out of The Farm: – Had never been approved no matter what I did – TV 2

Jasdeep Kalirai Singh (33) from Oslo came in as one of four contenders in this year’s Farm, and after three weeks on the farm was an abrupt halt for the exuberant participant.

André Fredriksson (50) were superior the sledgehammer and pounded down five rivets 47 seconds. Jasdeep saw that the battle was lost before at all managed to turn two approved rivets.

– Tvekampen went the way I thought it should go. But it was the only thing I could join in, because I have a broken knee. When I saw André in action thought I “d ette goes to hell.” But it was fun, and I’m glad I did not remove an eye when I failed in one rivet. When I lost focus and concentration, and after that everything went wall in between, says Jasdeep to TV2 right after exit.

The bad odds

The participant describes a fun and eventful stay at Løntjernbråtan farm, but there is one thing that annoyed him ever since he came in.

– I’ve had bad odds all the way . I am challenging, and I had not been approved no matter what I did. That’s why I had the speech before I left, of equality between challengers and participants. I hope people take it for themselves, so they understand that it’s not easy to get into that challenge, says 33-year-old.



Criticizes group

Jasdeep criticize the other participants for be bigoted, and feels that he never came fully into the group.

– They do not think that they have had the advantage of being here for several weeks. They have received training on things they can not, and had the opportunity to learn new things. They have not seen me as a resource, but only thought that I came amid competition. I had to spend days on learning things to make them again, but it was not like that they managed to milk cow the first few days they were here. That they have forgotten. The first week when they ate blood, it shall remind me all the time. Unfortunately I’m not a vampire, mischievous Jasdeep.



– Have been totally honest

Aside from the tough challenges piston then stay at The Farm are encouraging otherwise, according to 33-year-old.

– It has been incredibly instructive. I have been allowed to be myself, I have been totally honest and I’ve had so much fun, he insists.

Who Jasdeep choose which Farmen next big farmer explains Monday.

The farm you see on TV 2 Monday and Wednesday. 21.40, and Sunday. 20:00.

Jasdeep feel bullied – butcher large farmer

Sexfrustrasjonen takes over the farm-yard

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment