Wednesday, November 11, 2015

- Yeah, she’s pretty. But there is also a Russian prostitute style icon gets matched … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Tuesday night Norwegian time went the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show held in New York, and one of those who made his debut for lingerie giant was model Gigi Hadid.

20-year-old Hadid has had a comet career and has already commissioned by major fashion magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Sports Illustrated and Paper Magazine on your CV, but not everyone is equally impressed.

– A trend

Robert Verdi, a famous American style expert who has had numerous television programs received on the occasion of Victoria’s Secret debut questions about what he thought of the style icons like Hadid and Kendall Jenner is now working on the catwalk for some of the world’s most famous fashion houses.

– Rich adolescents is a trend right now but Gigi and Kendall Jenner is not supermodels, he said according to the New York Post.

He then goes on to draw a parallel to Linda Evangelista, one of history’s most famous photo models, and points out that the two can not be compared in any way.

He must indeed admit that she is pretty to look at, and then pulls one Another comparison out of the hat.

– One can not deny that one turns by Gigi when she comes into a room even though she is not famous. Yeah, she’s pretty. But there is also a Russian prostitute, says Verdi.



Out against criticism

Hadid has previously had to take to social media to silence other critical voices who believe that she does not fit that model.

In late September, she wrote a long post on Instagram where she thought the criticism was unfounded.

– Yes, 99 percent of the time comes criticism on social media from people who do not know what they are talking about, but I’m human and I will admit that I let myself afflict it, she wrote.

Many designers use stick-thin models to show off their creations. Hadid said that she is aware that she does not look like many of its counterparts, but that it is also not something that bothers her.

– Yes, I have boobs, I have abs I have butt, but I’m not asking for special treatment because of that. I fit into the larger sizes, she wrote.

– If you do not like it, you do not follow me or look at me, for I am going nowhere. If I had the body I have, had I not had the career I have. I love that I can be sexy. I am proud of it.



Jenner debut

It was as said not only Hadid who debuted as one of Victoria’s Secrets Angels this week – as did my best friend Kendall Jenner.

It happened with both parents – Caitlyn and Kris Jenner – relying spectators in the audience in New York.

When the rest of the famous family did not materialize, it was not lack of interest. 20-year-old was in fact so nervous that she did not want anyone other than the parents present.

– I would not have all that pressure on myself. Everyone was asking if they could come, and I just, maybe another time. For right now I’m so nervous that I almost pee on me, she told E! Online.

However, it was not there to show off the underwear that was the problem.

– It sounds well strange, but I’m more nervous of tripping or slipping on the catwalk, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment