Friday, November 20, 2015

So it was with “Married at first sight» -PAR – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Having lived together as a married couple for five weeks, was that tonight was clear what would happen to the couples in “Married at first sight.”

All went into TVNorges marriage experiment in hopes of finding a partner who would stand by their side for life.

So it was unfortunately not for some of the participants, as all couples took a decision to sign divorce papers.

– Wish result was different

Annika Franksdottir Hvaal and Lars Peter Østrem was one of the couples who chose to go each to his own.

– I had great faith in the project initially, and think I’m lucky to be a part of it. Wedding day was a very good year, and I was amazed at how natural it felt. But then I knew pretty quickly that Lars Peter and I did not have the contact I was looking for, says Hvaal.

– Why the choice fell on to distinguish themselves?

– For my part, it was ultimately nothing I felt I could build something more, I felt no curiosity or attraction. There was nothing to grab. I regret certainly not on participation, but was supposed to desire the result was different.

Between Title

Lars Peter Østrem reviewing participation in “Married at first sight” as both challenging and difficult, but also exciting and informative.

– You put yourself in a vulnerable situation. Quite why I attended, was that I would challenge that side of me I struggled most with, namely closeness in relationships. So I learned a lot about myself and enjoyed it a lot of fun, both Annika and production.

– How much faith did you have to find love with your partner through admission period?

– I’m not sure. Part of me was sure that I would find the right one. Meanwhile, the realist in me realize that last year there was only one of three couples fared. What I was sure of was that I should not go into it half way – I would be open and give of myself, and had a clear desire to get past the priest at the end – a relationship which at least lasted until summer . So it was not. It was difficult in some areas than I thought. One thing is to think of himself, another is to be two about it.

– Why was divorce?

– It is difficult to answer. I and Annika are similar in many areas – perhaps too similar. I know I whistled close to her. It just resolved not – I have no better answer.

– What is the most important thing you have learned from participation?

– I’ve learned a lot about myself and what my actual needs are. What I need and what I’m bad at. There is one point in the series I regret – it was on honeymoon, when I said I wanted to kiss her instead of just doing it. It was a setting where I had talked about a lot that does not appear on television, and I noticed that, right there, that she might be right here for me. But I was too unsure of myself to kiss her. There I learned that I must be better at. I end quickly with dallied away such moments.

– What is your marital status today?

– It is single. If you have bone in your nose and enjoy a walk in the mountains, consult, he urges.



– Felt naturally secreted

It was not a couple of Patricia Helland and Ian Donald. The former believe that participating in the program has been both fun and educational, but also tough.

– Initially, I had great faith in the project, and the wedding was terrific. When I experienced no chemistry or voltage as time went by, I lost once faith, unfortunately.

– Why the choice fell on to distinguish themselves?

– It felt natural to stand when I got some feelings for Ian.

– Do you regret having participated?

– There may of course feels a bit unnecessary, but I’ve had many fun experiences and gotten very good friends in the other participants so there is nothing to regret. This I have come out stronger by!



– Separated, but newlyweds

Ian Donald seems on its part that it was difficult when things did not go as he might have hoped.

– It was hard when we failed to bring out the best in each other, or managed to see each other’s good qualities. I was prepared that this could be challenging, but it was hard no matter how much I prepared mentally, he says and continues:

– We had it eventually no good together, simply. I was a bit slow to realize this. We are both good in our areas, but we could not see it in each other, I mean.

– What is your marital status today?

At the moment I separated and newlyweds again, he reveals.

– Not appropriate to continue

Hannah Hildonen and Paul Stakvik were not getting their marriages work. Hildonen had initially very strongly believe that the couple would be able to find love, as the duo had a good chemistry between them.

– Although we were a good match in many ways, we were unable to find love nonetheless. We worked very hard to get the relationship of writing work but eventually we realized that love was not going to come, and then it was not appropriate to continue, she said.

Hildonen believes that she should not would all experiences besides.

– The I have grown very on. And I am very grateful to have gotten to know so many fine and talented people. Also I am very grateful to have been acquainted with Paul. I’ve learned more about myself, and about being in a relationship during the past few months than I have done in recent years.

– Things

Paul Stakvik explains that he clearly had faith in the concept.

– I felt I got mean a great start corresponding to each Hannah. She was a lovely girl and I thought she was very interesting to talk to. We gave each other faith and peace since both were very positive about.

He explains that it was still difficult to have a good balance between private life and work, and that it was challenging to get enough time all.

– There was a lot of business travel in the period. The expectation of getting the love between me and Hannah was also tough, and of course the breach. It always hurts when it does not go your way and you have given so much of himself, he says, and goes on.

– The parting was a joint decision after we talked about that we were different directions emotionally for each other. We had tried for almost five months and both had given much of himself. We were confident the decision, even though it hurt.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment