Sunday, November 29, 2015

André out of The Farm: – I planned to lose the battle today – TV 2

It was a somber farewell for André Fredriksson (50) when he left The farm after losing the tug of war against Øystein Hetland (25).

– Oh leaving The Farm today were planned. Now I got the chance. I have not the energy to be again. I had not been breathing if I should have been here the last week. It gave me nothing to be here now. The social has made it quite cruel to be here the last two weeks, says André to TV2 after exit.

See full interview with André in the video window at the top.

Refused to give hug

André did not hide his feelings when he was saying goodbye to the four remaining participants Eilev Bjerkerud, Charlotte Jacobsen, Marte Søreide and Øystein. André refused to give the other contestants a hug and said goodbye with a handshake.

– I should not have anything hug. Last time I won the duel against Jasdeep (Singh jour.’s Note.) I did not thank you even just a little handshake. When they get a handshake back, he said.



– I lost to a better man

Sunnmøringen admits that he was not sufficiently motivated to give everything he had to duel, and had thoughts of withdrawing, but wanted to know the strength of your opponent Øystein.

– To not pull me I had to wait for the next duel and I was prepared to give me whatever today. I had gotten up adrenaline I should have given him more match, but Øystein was a stronger person overall. I taper for a better man today.



Felt banned

André believes that the last time on the farm has been extra tough because he feels that he was not included in the group.

– I did not participate in what has been planned, and they took decisions over my head. There are four young people who have turned their heads together, and oldest man has not been included, he said.

– Tried to take it up?

– I took it up, and was black with it that they tried to include me but that’s not true. They are 25 years younger than me, so I understand it that way when they gang up. And it is a game as well. But the last 14 days have been absolutely always bloody, so it will be good to get out.



Disagree allegations

Charlotte has previously stated on farm the rest of the group experienced it differently.

– André has mentioned several times that he will be banned from the group, but he has always been asked when something will happen. Yet he furt, swiping the card that he is not included. The whole group starts to get mighty tired of it. One thing is for a seven year old had left it short, but André is adult. We feel more grown up than him, she says in this connection.



Regret sabotage

André has been implicated in both arguments and tampers During his time at The Farm. He was especially pes to have taken a large amount of flour in week five when Anja Jenssen was big farmer, who did that week’s mission was not accepted.

Are you standing inside for all that has happened?

– Yes, I do. I could have done without taking the flour. But I’ve never been so humiliated by a woman ever, so why did I do it, he said.



Lost brother

While André was on the farm he received the sad news that his brother had passed away, and he was gone in 24 hours to attend the funeral.

– I went out one day, and returned. It was absolutely damn. Since I found myself not correct. I’d pulled me then, says André clearly moved.

– Do you regret it?

– Yes .

Although he regrets that he did not resign, he does not regret the stay overall. Now pleasures André himself to go home to her boyfriend Mona. Although he had one foot in the final week, he does not see it as a defeat. When asked who he think will win this year’s Farmen he has an obvious favorite.

– Whoever wins is enough Eilev. I hope not, but I think he is too strong. If he comes to the final so he wins.

The farm goes into the season’s final week with effect from Monday. 21.40 on TV 2.

Irritated Farmen participants takes a sharp confrontation with André

See what really happened after sabotage drama



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment