Monday, November 16, 2015

Taxi The trip that changed Sophie Elise (20) – kk.no

Suddenly the driver to cry in front of the blogger.

KK.NO: On Friday 14 November, struck terror once again the French capital Paris, according to official figures are 129 people killed by kalashnikov terrorists.

stories from the horrible night has shaken the whole world.

Here at home, both bloggers, celebrities and royalty sent their sympathy and condolences to the French people, and those who are affected by this tragic event.

ALSO READ: Sophie Elise’s mom opens up the daughter

– I did not fully understand what happened

Sophie Elise Isachsen (20), which is usually quite share other posts on the blog, is one of these.

On Sunday evening she shared a touching posts with its followers to your blog, where she shared a story about a taxi ride from the weekend that affected her greatly:

“You asked if I had had a nice Friday the 13th” Yes, that was a nice day .. apart from that in Paris, then, “I muttered. So strange to say it that way. “There in Paris, then.” As if it was some rain on a Monday, a shoe sole that hurt or maths lesson I had dreaded. It did not seem so important, and I perceived it yourself.

“Yes, in Paris yes ..” you said. Now you talked not so much. You were not ethnically Norwegian, and I do not know if you were afraid that I was one of them. One of those who think that it is incorrect. You who sit here and drive taxi in Norway with good humor, who likes to talk about the weather and how far the streets of Oslo extends. Your incorrect. “

” I never saw your face, for I sat behind and you put in front. But your voice cracked. You complained you. I did not fully understand what happened, but suddenly spoke not longer. You cried. “

” OMG so strange that he could take it so to heart that in Paris, I thought. He really must have a big heart .

Read the full post here.



IN SHOCK: Blogger Caroline Berg Eriksen wondering about where the world is heading, as a result of all the cruelty we are witnessing. NTB scanpix

– I wonder where world is heading

Also former ‘Soccer Lady »Caroline Berg Eriksen (28) have shared thoughts about the terrorist attacks on the blog, and says frankly that she is afraid of how it all will end.

“Words are poor. Today I do not know what to say or what to write. My thoughts go to Paris. To the country that has lost so many and people who have lost someone they love. The life that has been lost. To senseless terror and hopeless malice. I wonder where the world is heading. I wonder how this will end and are afraid of the answer. We must not stop living, but we have to live for those who are not among us anymore. “

ALSO READ: How she got stomach all talking about

– It is too damn!

Anja Johansen (27) stands behind the blog “Team Solli,” where she shares large and small from everyday life with swimmer spouse Lavrans Solli (23) .



pensive: – To wake up to the horrific news of terrorist attacks in Paris makes me absolutely speechless. There is entirely too damn! says blogger Anja Johansen. VG / NTB Scanpix

ALSO READ: Adds the blog after 10 years

For 27-year-old was a tough start to the day when she woke to terrorist news Saturday morning:

“Do not start this day by saying good morning. Started the day by lighting candles! It waking up to the gruesome news of terrorist attacks in Paris makes me absolutely speechless. There is entirely too damn! Excuse wording, but yes, it is entirely too damn !! Knowing that mom and dad were there for only a week ago gives me a shiver throughout the body. “

Read the full post here.



King in sorrow

Kong Harald (78) were among the first official persons in Norway who has sent his condolences to the French people through the royal household official website.



A jar KING: King Harald took terror message with great sadness, and sent his condolences and its sympathy to the French people already Saturday morning. Cathrine Wessel, The Royal Court

The popular city metropolis Paris means a lot for both himself and Queen Sonja (78), and on day 27 years before the fatal terrorist attacks hit the French capital, it was the then Crown Prince and Princess on an official visit in Paris.

ALSO READ: – To lose a child is a lonely grief

Saturday morning he sent a new, personal message for President François Hollande (61) via Kongehuset.no:

“I have with great sadness received the news of the heinous terrorist attack in Paris on Friday night, which resulted in so many killed and wounded.”

“Once again reminds a tragedy that has hit France’s capital us about the importance of protecting our core democratic values.”

“On behalf of myself and the Norwegian people, I send you hr. President, my condolences, and I ask you to pass on my condolences and deepest sympathy to the bereaved and to the French people. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment