Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sophie Elise Isachsen after blog price: – It shows that there’s something about me that … – Side2

(Page2): Sophie Elise was named “Year Blogs» under Look and HORSHOLM celebrity gala at Chat Noir Monday night and received the award cheered from the audience.

– It here feels totally sick. I’ve been blogging for four years, and not won shit. This shows people that you can look like an idiot and be smart anyway, said 20-year-old.

Read here: – It means so much!

Did not think she’d win

Side2 meet her the next day, but the blogger looks surprisingly fresh to have secured long into the night.

– It was very fun! It was so fun to talk to everyone who was there, but it was obviously a very good year that I won, says Sophie Elise.

SOPHIE ELISE says award proves that there is something about her that people like and that you can go far and be taken seriously no matter how you look.

Sophielise.blogg.no

A total of ten bloggers were nominated, including Caroline Berg Eriksen, Comedian Lady, Oliver Buro and Tone Damil.

– I had thought that Marna (Comedian Lady, editor ) or Oliver would win, so I was very surprised that it was me.

– Fuck you!

Sophie Elise received much media attention when she stood at the front of FHM. In addition, she has taken both silicone and operated nose – and shared everything on the blog afterwards.

When she accepted the award, she said that she was particularly proud to have come so far in spite of all this. And to all those who have criticized her on the path she had only one thing to say, “Fuck you.”

– I hope this is a price that can show that you can look like you want and still be taken seriously. I’ve always heard that people only read my blog because they were so angered, but this proves that there is something about me that people think is good.

celebrities shelves Sophie Elise

The celebrations were in the roof when Sophie Elise accepted the award, but even she was not with so much of it.

– I was so busy trying to say what I should say. I was afraid to bore people, but I have seen videos afterwards and hear that I get a lot of cheers. It is very fun.

The rest of the celebrity-Norway was agreed that Sophie Elise deserved award, and praised her for his involvement in important public debates. It puts Sophie Elise greatly appreciated.

– This is the people who are respected and who has worked his way up, and maybe I have seen up to them, so that means absolutely lot. I was very happy when I heard that, she smiles.

READ ALSO: Sophie Elise is praised by Lindmo appearance
AND: Sophie Elise met Kamil: – I’m so angry, I’m so frustrated and tears flowing

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

 Do you want to express your opinion about us? Click here to join our reader panel and win iPad Air2

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment