Thursday, November 26, 2015

Angelina Jolie loves to be in menopause – Seher

Hollywood star Angelina Jolie opens up about life after she removed the uterus and ovaries.

SEOGHØR.NO: Cancer has left its mark on Angelina Jolie (40) lives. Her mother Marcheline Bertrand died of breast cancer at age 56 years, and the actor has also lost her aunt and grandmother to the disease.

I fear that she would be hit, removed Angelina both breasts in 2013 when she found out that she had the so-called cancer gene BRCA1.

In March, “Maleficent” star, who is married and has six children with Brad Pitt (51), through another rough period.

She feared namely that she had ovarian cancer, and to prevent a possible spread, chose toddlers mother to remove both uterus and ovaries.

The case continues below .

Angelina Jolie and her kids arriving at LAX airport

FAMILY KJÆR: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have six children together. Three adopted and three biological. Here’s Jolie with the four oldest (left) Pax, Maddox, Zahara and Shiloh on airstrip in Los Angeles. Splash News

Dreaming is not about being Young

The latest operation has led to 40-year-old fell in early menopause.

While this can be a heavy strain for many women, reveals Angelina now that she has no problem with the situation – quite the contrary.

– I actually love to be in menopause. I have not had a terrible reaction to it, so I am very lucky, she says in an interview with The Daily Telegraph, according to People.com.

– I feel older, and I feel I have turned me more to rest.

Furthermore, says Oscar winner that with age also comes satisfaction.

– I feel happy to have grown up. I have no desire to be young again, she claims.

The case continues below the image.

Movie Title: By the Sea Bradd Pitt Angelina Jolie Pitt

PAR ON FILM AND REALITY: This weekend the duo Jolie-Pitt cinema current in the drama “By the Sea” as the couple Roland and Vanessa. The film is directed by Jolie. NTB Scanpix

In an interview with The Today Show earlier this month told beauty how her husband Brad Pitt have supported her all the way through the process.

– He said that a woman is one who is smart and takes care of his family. It’s not about your physical body. I knew he was on my side and that I would feel less feminine. My husband would not let that happen, she said clearly touched.

The couple have been together for ten years and got married last year.

They first met while filming of “Mr and Mrs Smith” in 2005 and now they play together in the new film “By the sea”, which has Norway Premiere on November 27th.

Watch trailer here:

ALSO READ: – It was absurd to sex with Brad on film

25 November 2015 – 10:06 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment