Saturday, November 28, 2015

- Anne Hathaway er gravid – Seher

The actor should be between four and five months pregnant.

SEOGHØR.NO: Anne Hathaway (33) are expecting their first child with her husband Adam Schulman (34). It reports E! News.

– Anne is in the second trimester and feel wonderful, a source told the website.

In late September started pregnant rumors to swirl in earnest when the superstar was photographed at the London premiere of his new film “The Intern”. Under the snug lace dress could namely glimpse a little baby belly.

The case continues below the image.

anne hathaway

BECOMES MAMMA: The actress has repeatedly told that she wants to start a family with her husband. wenn.com

Anne and Adam were married in 2012 and ” Les Miserables “star has never hidden the fact that she wants to start a family.

– I’ve wanted children since I was 16 years old, but I also knew that I wanted a career. Now approaching I age when I do not know when that moment comes, but I think it’s coming soon, she said last year according to the Daily Mail.

33-year-old has already thought a lot about what kind of mother she is going to be.

– I’d really like to get my mom and I think I’m going to love my kids something violently . I think about it all the time, even if it is ridiculous for the kind of mother I am, will depend on what kind of children I get. I can not wait to meet them, told Hathaway in an interview with Vogue in 2013.



ANNE HATHAWAY AND ADAM Shulman AT HEATHROW

FEARS FOTOGRAFENE: Hathaway and her husband have previously stated that they fear how it is to have children when they are being pursued by paparazzi. Xposure

ALSO READ: Shared cute kids photos with fans

28. November 2015 – 8:03

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment