Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Kendall Jenner debuted as Victoria’s Secret model – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): 20-year-old is not only one of the world’s biggest TV stars for many years with Kardashian shows. She is also a well-used international model – and now she can indulge Victoria’s Secret to the list of clients.

It happened with both parents – Caitlyn and Kris Jenner – relying spectators in the audience in New York, and together with my best friend Gigi Hadid who was also scantily clad model on the catwalk.

When the rest of the famous family did not materialize, it was not lack of interest. 20-year-old was in fact so nervous that she did not want anyone other than the parents present.

– I would not have all that pressure on myself. Everyone was asking if they could come, and I just, maybe another time. For right now I’m so nervous that I almost pee on me, she told E! Online.

However, it was not there to show off the underwear that was the problem.

– It sounds well strange, but I’m more nervous about tripping or slipping on the catwalk , she said.

The several million followers her on Instagram and Twitter were of course served behind the scenes pictures throughout the evening.

And now everyone is waiting that little sister Kylie to follow.

Jenner sisters have set up multiple campaigns together, partly for fashion house Balmain. The girls also have a special clothing line together for retail chain TopShop, which has the appropriately named “Kendall + Kylie”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment