Monday, November 30, 2015

“The Farm” -Other declined 25 kg at the farm – Seoghør.no

The repatriated contestant got his body back.

SEOGHØR.NO: Sunday chose Other Fredriksson (50) to give up the fight for the last place in the final week of battle with Øystein Hetland (25). He thus became the last ones to leave Lontar Iron Bråten farm before it goes into the next week.

– I must admit that I lost the last piffen and energy when they came and picked up the animals. It was really tough to lose Bajas ( dog, ed.’s Note ). He was my best friend, and after he disappeared, it was many hours alone, says André to Seoghør.no.

– So you gave up?

– I would test Øystein on how strong he was first and he was strong, no doubt about it. But I simply did not want back. It had been a hell.

– Why?

– It was clear quite early on that all the others wanted me out, cost what it would. And finally there was the four pieces that had an alliance again. Therefore, I had not bear to be in there.

The case continues below the image.




Duel: André chose Øystein as others fight, but during the match gave André up. Thus secured Øystein taking the last place in the final week. – I had not tackled to get back to the farm, says André. TV 2

Although it has swept around the tough squares dealer under stay regrets he was not sure he was with. In addition, he noticed great change in their bodies after their stay.

– I went down 25 kg while I was there. It makes me well in everyday life. Although I have gone up again 5.6 kilograms now, it’s lovely to have got his body back, he admits.

André says that he has very good contacts with Erling Næsbø (48 ) the day today. He and girlfriend Mona (49) was recently and visited Erling and family in Flam.

– Besides, I promised Eilev Bjerkerud (27) that we shall go skiing together in winter. It should also be fun, beats André firm.





HARD BATTLE: – I wanted to check how strong Øystein was first, says André. Soon afterwards he gave up the struggle to come to finaleuka. – I do not regret anything. I am who I am, he says. TV 2

READ ALSO: – I did not wanting to beat Charlotte

29 November 2015 – 10:10 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment