Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Marte on “The Farm” -bråket: – Mentally tough – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): On Monday evening, it became clear that both Marte Søreide (23) and Charlotte Jacobsen (21) is ready for finaleuka at “The Farm”.

Despite the fact that the former date have not met someone to a duel, did not way against the run only been simple.

Especially lately there has stormed around 23-year-old, who was great farmer last week.

Enraged

It started with that Søreide broke an agreement with Jacobsen and now defeated Silje Dahl (33) not to choose each other to match.

There was full Isfront between girls when Dahl was elected as the first fight last Wednesday, and peaked when the whole group went against Søreide and sabotaged weeklong mission.

A furious Søreide did everything to stop burning inga of wooden sign that was made to the mission, which ended that fellow participants André Fredriksson fell over the fire.

Later “accepted” 23-year-old that the sign did burn, and gave up the fight for a new finale knife – which she naturally never got.

Tough choice

– When I think about it now, it was probably the mentally toughest week I had at “The Farm,” says Søreide Dagbladet.

And Bjordal girl do not think båldramatikken.

– No, it quickly passed. And I understood why they would sabotage, since we are so close to the finals. So it was really okay.

– Choosing Silje to the first fight was far worse. Definitely the hardest choice I’ve made in “The Farm,” she says.

And it seemed. Tears came when Søreide announced the first fight elections against Dahl.

– I do not like to break the agreements, but the agreements with all that was left on the farm. Anyway, I needed to make a choice, and in the midst of this I also had to think about myself. It was extremely difficult, and emotions took a hand, says Søreide.

Tired

“The Farm” -participants think it’s strange to see the clips on television in retrospect.

– Everything is so intense – one is a real bubble. Now we are the inside in the last weeks, and I see that I’m getting tired, she says laughing.

The fatigue, tears, happy and jentekranglinga are still forgotten.

– Right now I only see it as a wonderful experience and a social experiment, she said.

– You are seen as a strong competitor, and has never been selected to match. Why, do you think?

– I would have liked to have been in combat, but most people probably regard me as such a great resource. Every week there have separated themselves a new person who has been in danger of being chosen as the first fight. It’s never been me, she says, and adds:

– My goal was to get to finaleuka. There I managed.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment