Monday, November 16, 2015

Jasdeep was knocked out in the current duel – André is a tenacious bastard. – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): – I chose sledgehammer because I would go out with a bang, jokes Jasdeep Singh Kalirai (33) to Dagbladet after it was he who had to leave “The Farm” this week.

was knocked out


Jasdeep entered as challenger in the sixth week of the popular program. He had a small conflict with Silje Dahl, but came quickly along well with several of the participants. That challenges he was nevertheless a natural choice as others fight in battle against André Fredriksson who have managed to annoy wearing several built on The Farm.

– I have a dream that challengers and participants once may be equal, joked Jasdeep when he had to come out in single combat with André.

For Dagbladet says 33-year-old that he probably had not chance to go far in the competition since he came later than the others.

once there came a duel, I knew I was going to wear . It is not seen as full participant that challenge. I went even a little spontaneous Martin Luther speak about it. But I’m glad I got as far as I did, he says.

Power Demonstration

Jasdeep says he reasoned his way to the sledgehammer would be competition shape he had the best chance of winning. But 33-year-old was literally turned completely out of the much older André.

It was a powerful demonstration of the rare, said presenter Gaute Grøtta Dig André Fredriksson struck their bolts with impressive power, the impressive time .

Jasdeep says he does not regret the choice of exercise.

It turned out that sledgehammer was Andrés best practice. I could do nothing in the ocean. He is a tenacious bastard. Duden’s just raw.

Jasdeep is however very happy that he did take part in “The Farm”.

I enjoyed the whole experience, they learned so much. I knew nothing about farming when I started, so there was only one way, and it was upwards. I was also very familiar with the people there, and have met several of them in retrospect. The social aspect was most interesting for me.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment