Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pissed “The Farm” -Other: – The rats against me had expected better of … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): André Fredriksson was elected to the first fight in tonight’s episode of “The Farm”.

Thus he must fight for his right to remain on the farm into finaleuka, which aired on national television next week. It enjoyed 50-year-old from Sykkylven very poor.

TV viewers got on TV2 tonight see an obviously indignant André, who felt he did not deserve to be appointed to the first battle of big farmer Charlotte Jacobsen (21).

– Firkløver

On Monday evening, it became clear that both Marte Søreide (23) and Jacobsen are ready for finaleuka at “The Farm”. It was not without bickering and noise.

– I was pissed. All these four young has become a four-leaf clover. They are very cohesive, and they want me out of “The Farm”, it was quite obvious to me. I get the frozen out, for now they have decided that they are the four who will be in the last week, he says to Dagbladet.

Fredriksson said he had expected better of big farmer Jacobsen, since he did her a favor when he was out on 24 hour cover to go to a funeral.

– When I went to the funeral, I delivered also a message to the family of Charlotte, and that was an awesome service. Then I had expected to get a favor back. And so I said to her that she can not put families especially high, she can do like that after the service I did, he says.

– Done with “The Farm”

When asked if he still irritated, is Fredriksson offhand:

– No. I have ceased to bother me. I finished “The farm” when I got out of there.

It has not succeeded Dagbladet get a comment from Charlotte Jacobsen Wednesday night.

“The Farm” -live is known to make its mark on participants. Cramps, women without menses and poor dental hygiene are among the consequences of travel 100 years back in time.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment