Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Marius (30) preying on date while the whole world is watching – here are four of … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): NTB journalist Marius Larsen (30) moved from Norway to Australia three weeks ago and were joined by two tickets to Taylor Swift in Sydney from their friends.

Since then he has worn finding the right date – and now nears the concert date, Saturday next week.

A video where Larsen discloses his little problem however went viral yesterday, and was featured on major international websites from BuzzFeed to Huffington Post.

now runs inbox to Larsen over the inquiries.

Still not settled

– It has exceeded all expectations. Although I still have not chosen who will be with my little problem with getting me some concert emphatically resolved, he says to Dagbladet on Wednesday night.

When he had partly been interviewed by one tv program and two radio channels. One radio show had invited his listeners to try to convince the Norwegian and four ladies met him in the studio.

– It was alright girls, but they only had a few minutes in which to introduce themselves, so it was not as thorough. Out of respect for all those who have emailed me I would therefore not make a final decision – but I agreed to have a coffee with one of them, to see if we find the tone, he said.



Not megafan

– I chose her primarily because she was such a big fan of Taylor Swift and could introduce me to all the fan cultures. I think that can come in handy. I’m not megafan itself, beyond the one song I’m so fond of singing and dancing, says Marius Larsen, who estimates that he has received mail from at least 150 girls who will be with him in concert.

– The are many references in mails I do not take. Many of them are based on Taylor Swift’s lyrics and song titles, he said.

Taylor Swift have so far not noted Norwegian’s effort to draw a full house at ANZ Stadium in Sydney on Saturday 28 November.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment