Sunday, November 22, 2015

- I’ve always known that I have been loved – Seoghør.no

Duchess Kate opened up about why she believes climbing strengthens mental health.

SEOGHØR.NO: This weekend started on an active view of the two great tobarns parents Duchess Kate (33) and Prince William (33).

Friday participated namely Kate and William on climbing the Tower Outdoor Educational Centre in Snowdonia in North Wales.

And there is nothing to say on the courage of the great mother of two!

Kate smiled from ear to ear during the climb-event, and enjoyed themselves along with her husband. She has always loved to stay active, and is a dab hand in both sailing, tennis, hockey and skiing.



Duchess kate

SPORTY Duchess Kate beamed in red when she climbed the Towers Residential Outdoor Education Centre in North Wales this weekend. Note that the wedding ring, which was the late Princess Diana’s, is on! NTB Scanpix

Dishes focus on mental health in children and adolescents

In 2011, in connection with the wedding of Kate and William, shared Middleton family private photos of the upcoming Duchess with people. Among these was one that showed Kate as 3-year-old, the avid climbing in the Lake District in London.

One of the purposes of his climb as ducal couple performed this weekend was to focus on children and youth mental health – and how this can be strengthened by including the mastering climbing.

According to Hello Magazine told the duchess told reporters why this subject engages her particularly much:

– I am often asked why I decided to focus on mental health for children and youth. My answer is possibly the same as for most of you: “I was lucky.”

– My parents and my teachers gave me a wonderful and safe childhood, and I always knew I was loved, appreciated and listened to. But of course, there are many children out there who are not as lucky.



Duchess kate

superfun !: Duchess Kate could not conceal how much fun she thought the climb was. Here with two instructors. NTB Scanpix

– For once, have I full control

It was clear that Kate and William, who matched the red anoraks and white helmets, enjoyed themselves during mountain climbing.

At some point shouted William to his wife: “Do you keep me?”, to which she replied merrily back: “I have you!” and added faced the press:

– I enjoying myself actually very much with this! For once, I’m the one in control, type Hello Magazine.

Prince William, Duchess kate

GOT HELP OF HUSBAND: Prince William double checked that his wife his climbing gear inserted correctly – before she was up in height. NTB Scanpix

And then there was Kate turn she said a smile:

– Not that I am so very competitive person, but if William has managed to get up the 12 meters, I can do it too!

Duchess kate

as we are used to seeing her: Duchess Kate photographed in London this week. NTB Scanpix

The British castle let out a video from the climb on his Twitter page. See it below!

ALSO READ: Kate hijacked saturate-Marit’s maid

22 November 2015 – 12:57

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment