Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ryan Reynolds vil ha flere barn med Blake Lively – Side2

(page2) – I really like it. I like being a dad. I like to have a daughter. I would like to have more children. It seems that this suits me well, says actor Ryan Reynolds (38) to be father of young children in an interview with GQ.

He is known from films like “The Proposal,” “Big Eyes” and “RIPD “, not to mention the TV series” Two Guys and a Girl. ” Ryan Reynolds is with “Gossip Girl” star Blake Lively (28). Last year they had a daughter James together, which is now eight months old.

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively during the Cannes Film Festival.

Doug Peters Scanpix

When the baby came into the world, shared the couple a lovely photo of Renolds and daughter’s hand on Instagram.

This is Blake and Ryan’s first child. The two married in September 2012.

And we believe Hollywood socialite, he thrives well with being father of young children. The actor says that he has had a strained relationship with his father, which he wishes to be present for his daughter. At the same time he points out that his older brothers are skilled fathers, but believes that one does not need to look at other good dads for being a good father himself.

– You just refuse to be an idiot, and just be there for them, he says in the interview, which is rendered by including Today.

Renolds also admits that there are some challenges to having young children.

– If you have children and you’re thinking; “I can not believe that someone else has done all this for me.” I’m doing this for another person now. As someone stood up in the middle of the night so many times for me.

But all in all, as he says about life as a small family:

– It’s just us right now. And I love it.



Were you engaged by this issue? Like us on Facebook to get the tip on several similar cases!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment