Tuesday, September 22, 2015

- I was devastated when I found out – Seoghør.no

They baked parents Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds could not believe their ears when they discovered what had happened behind them.

SEOGHØR.NO: Nine months ago, the actor starred Ryan Reynolds (38) and his wife Blake Lively (28) parents for the very first time, when they had a daughter together.

But time after birth was not as happy as it should be.

A childhood friend of Reynolds tried namely to sell pictures of the newborn baby to the press. It confirms Reynolds himself in a new interview.

– A guy I’ve known throughout his life, tried to sell pictures of your baby around. I got stopped it, and that’s good. But there was a dark period. A few bad weeks. Almost like a death.

– I was devastated when I found it out, says the actor according to Contactmusic.com.

After the shocking incident has not Reynolds had some contact with what he now refers to as his former friend.

The case continues below the image.


Angel Foundation & amp; amp; # 039; s Angel Ball 2014

BECAME PARENTS: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds became parents last December. wenn.com

– He did it for the money and I do not think he thought that he could be caught red-handed. But it’s a very small group of people I’d sent that kind of images.

– It is the closest my family and close friends of mine. Like, “Here we are at the delivery room.” I was completely shocked. “Well, now I’m never going to see you or talk to you again, at least.” That’s how it has been triggered.

In March revealed the couple that the little baby daughter would be called James, and when Reynolds guested TV show “Conan” in the summer, he opened up about life as my dad.

– She has just begun to say “mama”, but it’s a little unfair. It turns out that the breasts of my wife is vital for James, so she is only concerned with them.

– I only go around like a lunatic without breasts that she sees in peripheral vision once in a while, he said jokingly.

View video: Woman threw up on Ryan Reynolds:

READ ALSO: Blake and Ryan have become parents

22. September 2015 – 8:54 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment