Thursday, September 24, 2015

“The search” -bøndene still gets suitor letter: – Distracting Viewers have not given … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Although “The search for love” is well underway on the TV screen, and farmers have selected their freer home to gårdsuka, it stops not interested women and men from making contact.

When the name list of the farmers who were to participate in the program was first known, also tried a number of people coming in the back door, then they would not end up on television.

For all of this year’s four farmers are still suitors who have not given up hope just yet.

– Has received a letter in the mail, where ei wondered if it was still possible to hit me. Otherwise there have been very popular to get in touch via Facebook, says “The Hunt” -bonde Ole Kasper Næss told Dagbladet.

– Distracting

Also Ruben Kengakaran get offers from women who want to meet him.

The 28 year old is the farmer who has received the most responses in reality the program’s history – nearly 250 suitor letter.

How many inquiries that have come out of this number is not known.

– For me it has been a bit distracting to get so many offers and bustle of people who want to meet me, says Kengaran Dagbladet.

– Will show respect

The farmer from Arna explains, however, that it will not be necessary to put into all the letters he has received to date.

– I would like to focus on those who after all have taken time off to meet me. The least I can do is to show respect for them, and keep my path clean.

– What are the suitors writing to you?

– They write that, if I should find love through the program, so I just have to get in touch. I doubt, however, that I’m going to go into all inquiries. I did not find love now, so I need another pause, he says laughingly.

– Will steppe into

Else Marie Tveit Rodby (33) from Hurum is the only female “quest” -bonden year. After a somewhat difficult start, where three of her favorites chose to withdraw from the program, there are still many who would like to get acquainted with 33-year-old.

– I have received some letters, especially on Facebook. Of the little I’ve seen, there are several nice messages, but also widely assorted. Right now I have not seen reason to go through it all, then I would like to focus on the suitors who actually participates in the program, she said.

Kjartan Bergsvåg explains that his inquiries also revolves about people who want to meet him, if it was not going to go your way after recording.

– There are many messages, especially on Facebook. Several points out among other things that they think I have a nice smile, and that they are fond of watching me. If it can not funke, would more stepped in, but there are some who would not on television, that is.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment