Thursday, September 24, 2015

Tone Damli with “Allsang crotch” Debuts as a presenter. – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Tonight the stage is set for the second episode of Sigrid Bonde Tusvik (35) and Lisa Tonnes (37) new program “Tusvik & amp; Keg talk show “on TV 2.

As you know it is thus not comedians even sitting in presenter chair, but a new profile person every week – everything from industrial tycoons and politicians to musicians and actors.

This time, it is the tone Damli to be out in the fire. Last week it namely known that Tusvik is pregnant, something the gratifying benefits of contextually when toddlers mora Damli visiting.



– Singing into step

What started as a relatively innocent request singing to the baby in the stomach, ended with Damli on something untraditional view appeared between the legs of Tusvik.

– One has to sing in the most sound, and then you have to sing into the crotch to Sigrid says barrel to laughter from the audience.

Something reluctantly takes the artist however armband.

– Now I am thus with as much as I’ve never done before. Have you showered? says an amused tone Damli.

• Watch the clip at the top of the article.

– Especially

The artist has previously that she is a big fan of the outspoken comedians. Oh would like to work with them, however, was something completely different than she had imagined.

– I got a real kick out of hanging with Sigrid and Lisa. Although Sigrid had panties and pantyhose on, there is singing into a abdomen is one of the most special I’ve done. I do not take myself seriously, which I liked very much to have shown, says Tone Damli Dagbladet via TV 2.

Forward explains artist that being presenter definitely seemed worn out.

– I was exhausted when I got home. It was great fun, but I’ve rarely been put in as many tries. I move rarely outside your comfort zone as much, but it was fun to know the feeling, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment