Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hanne Sørvaag makes comeback in “Shall We Dance” – Side2

(Page2): Today the scene is set for the fifth episode of the competition program “Shall We Dance” in TV2 studio in Nydalen.

In the last episode was the shaman Gro Helen Tørum (52) who were forced to leave the competition, and today nine hopefuls participants again on the parquet.

First out in the competition was an adventurer Samuel Massie and his partner Marianne with a quickstep.

Mads out of the competition

Katarina Flatland went out that evening’s favorite, while Gunvor Hals unfortunately had to settle for tonight’s lowest score.

Yet it was Mads Kaggestad and Christopher Husby who had out in today’s duel, and finally it was Mads Kaggestad that drew tonight shortest straw, and thus had to leave the competition.

– It was a worthy opponent I lost against. This has been an adventure, and it’s been insanely fun to dance. I’m going to continue to dance, says Mads.



Guest Judge

The artist Hanne Sørvaag won the victory in the eighth season of the dance program, and now she makes a comeback on the TV screen.

This time however, it is not dancing shoes she has taken forward, but the harsh sentences voice. Along with Merete, Egor and Trine she will judge the dancers based on commitment and performance.

– It is important to keep steady hand. I danced myself, and know how it is. I thought judges sometimes could be both sucks, strict and perverse. I’ll remember when I sit in their chair, says Sørvaag.

Despite a lack of participation came artist herself dancing in the parquet floor, along with her former dance partner and now lay judge, Egor Filipenko. Something she thought was really fun.

– It was absolutely amazing to be on the floor again. I have enough denied how much I’ve missed it, says the artist.



dropped

NATIONWIDE OKAY: Fortunately, nobody was injured during the incident. Photo: TV2

Her hips were as usual in place for young girl and she danced to great applause, until she and partner Benjamin would conduct a difficult lift.

Benjamin lost her grip on the partner, and Adele was thus entitled to the floor,

– Where did you go straight to the ground, said Katrine Moholt when Adele finished the dance.

The artist even took it all with devastating calm, and reassured everyone that she did not get hurt anywhere.

– It’s fine, you know. I fell on my legs, said the artist, before she added:

– The promise there have been like playing the lottery. It was fifty percent chance that it would go well and it did not go well today.

LOST BALANCE: They lost balance during the lift. Photo: TV2

Samuel and Marianne: Quickstep

This mean judges:

Hanne: – You’re dancing in the way, and I think you’re really good at. Also, you are so quaint that I almost forget my own name.

Egor: – You are a showman, but you have to think more about using the legs. I missed a little more movement, but otherwise it was cracking.

Overall score: 31

Gunvor and Kai: Rumba

This mean judges:

Egor: – You were very nervous at first, but then you came to the top. I see that you have worked very hard with the technique, and it is good.

Trine: – You danced a lot together, and it is good for rumba alone is very difficult. It was very well delivered, even if you sometimes can almost be a little too eager.

Overall score: 19

PelleK and Anette: Paso Doble

This mean judges:

Trine: – technique and footwork were totally astray, but the performance was incredibly nice.

Hanne: – I let myself be carried away completely. I thought this was great and you had so distinct movements.

Overall score: 30

Stian and Alexandra: Viennese waltz

This mean judges:

Merete: – I see that Stian has a special relationship with this music. You have a nice flow over the floor, but it’s something I miss. I want some more content in every movement.

Egor: – I think this was a home run. It was incredibly good, I’d only seen a little more energy.

Overall score: 30

The nobility and Benjamin: Cha Cha Cha

This mean judges:

Hanne: – You have so much good, and you so naturally there on the floor. You have to really just give in yet more.

Merete: – Anyone can fall, it can happen to all dancers. I’ve seen better than this, I miss the harsh movements and straight legs.

Overall score: 26

Christopher and Maria: Rumba

This mean judges:

Trine: – You are missing a start on your movements, you can not be as smooth as you should be, you are right and simply a bit too static.

Hanne: – I think this was a great empathy with a great passion. Work more with larger movements, so you’re all set.

Overall score: 25

Gitte and André: Quickstep

This mean judges:

Trine: – This is one of the better performance you have delivered it looks like the arms and legs are playing better as a team. You have a definite progress.

Hanne: – You jump so nice and easy, and there are many who have little trouble. You have unfortunately somewhat high shoulders, and then missing it a little flow and playfulness.

Overall score: 20

Mads and Therese: Cha Cha Cha

This mean judges:

Merete: – Mads, I was so happy with you last week, but now you’re a little back where you were before. You have to keep working, but this was not your best day.

Egor: – Last time you began to drop you a little loose, but now you went back into the tank. This causes the dancing gets too stiff. Do not think too much, just go on!

Overall score: 24

Katarina and Tom Arild: Paso Doble

This mean judges:

Hanne: – I think this is really cool. Katarina, you are always so professional, prepared and good. That’s terrific, but I’d love to see you yet a little further out of the shell.

Trine: – Shooting for you feedback and do something about it. I’ve missed content before, and now I get it in spades. My only tip is that you must complete all your movements.

Overall score: 36

Side2 update case along.

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment