Sunday, September 27, 2015

- The others were surprised my choice – Seher

The repatriated “The Farm” -deltageren think he had remained if he had gone for a physical match.

SEOGHØR.NO: Stig Granheim (33) became Sunday the first participant who had to leave this year’s edition of TV 2 contest “The Farm”.

He did as others fight after losing battle with Mads Fosdal (27).

– It was a pity that I had more to give. I wanted to be there anymore. It goes really okay for me, but my whole family and friends cheered the me. I wish I could have been longer for them. I had hoped that I managed to week three in each case, said Granheim to Seoghør.no.

Granheim chose knowledge that theme, when he was dueling with Fosdal. It came as a big surprise.

– All the others were surprised that I chose knowledge. But I got sick in the days before, and had no strength, so I felt I had to take knowledge. It was a pity because I think I had taken Mads in physical tests.

The case continues below the image.




reason to cheer: Mads Fosdal won the victory in the duel, and with further Farmen. Andreas Fadum

Another factor that played a negative impact were lacking sleep, which was a result of the disease.

– I slept nothing the night before the duel. I threw up and was completely drained of energy, says Granheim to Seoghør.no.

“The Farm” submitted Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays on TV 2.



THE YEAR AHEAD: With Stig out, there are 13 participants in the farm.

ALSO READ: Here is this years Farmen participants

27 September 2015 – 11:10 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment