Monday, September 21, 2015

This dread “The Farm” The participants themselves most to – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The eleventh season of “The Farm” reality show where 14 Norwegians will live 100 years back in time, starting on TV2 tonight.

A stockbroker, a former convict two nurses, an animal interpreter, one law student and champion in swimming are among those who have moved into television farm, which this year is on Lontar Iron Braten at Hobart.

Dagbladet met all participants before recording start in late July, where they partly put forward how to win.

Motivated despite – there are several things participants dread before the stay.

Do not Sleep Alone

– I am very afraid of the dark, says Tønsberg girl Silje Dahl (32).

She fears especially having to stay in first and second fight cabins, where participants who end up in a duel must stay.

– Then I sleep all alone. I’m going to force anyone in production to be there and take care of me, says Dahl.

Sunnmøringen Odd Other Fredriksson (50) have read that it can be much viper around the farm. That he is not thrilled.

– I can handle all of reptiles and insects, but right viper I’m not happy. I hope I’ll have to see it, he says.

– Getting heart attack

Talking krypyr and insects, Marit Fiskum (54) from Namsos has little nice to say about spiders.

– They are hideous. No sound and lots of threads. I almost cardiac arrest just by thinking about them, she says and continues:

– I’ll kill them, put them in paper and throw them into the furnace. Not in vacuum cleaners, for when they come out again. But then we on’t vacuum inside of “The Farm” either, she says laughing.

Animal interpreter Vibeke Hoffmann (61) is that the working title implies an animal lover, but like Fiskum can reptiles tipping her off the peg.

– Yes, it’s disgusting if there comes a giant spider and sat down on me. Or ticks. I do not like being stung by wasps, says Hoff.

sleep and food shortages

HV Elektrikeren Erling Nesbø (48) fear however too little sleep.

– I’m afraid to struggle with falling asleep, considering that it should be so many around me all the time. And so I hope that there are proper beds, which is long enough. Otherwise I get move out of the barn, he said.

And from a need to another – both teacher Eilev Bjerkerud (26) and top swimmer Oystein Hetland (25) dread eating less than common.

– It may appear a little monster in me when I did not get in my food. I get very impatient and restless. Also, I will not become “rib” and lose muscle mass, says Hetland.

– What I fear most is that I should lose so much weight that it goes beyond the working capacity min. It happens when I do not consume enough nutrients, says Bjerkerud.

Will not become a stink bomb

For Northerner Anja Jenssen (29) is concerned, it is cooking she looks at least until.

– I’m completely hopeless there. You’re not going to see me in the kitchen, she says.

Idrettsbefalen Marte Søreide (23) thinks more that she might be going to smell bad – when the hygienic conditions on the farm is not much to brag about compared with 2015.

– It gets tiring to not get taken a proper shower. I do not want to walk around and stink, she said.

“The Farm” The participants stringent packing list shows that they just did take three briefs from home.

Mads Fosdal (27) also fear for odors, but it is not private hygiene is the problem.

– I can be vague on smell, and thinking especially of the outhouse. I really hope I do not have to empty it, he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment