Saturday, September 19, 2015

go to test tube treatment to get pregnant – Seoghør.no

– When I turned 40, it was that I did not have children the only thing I was unhappy with, says supermodel, who recently became partner with Norwegian Erik Asla.

SEOGHØR.NO: Tyra Banks (41) has had a fantastic career as a model, presenter and entrepreneur.

The busy entrepreneur, who is brain behind TV success “America’s Next Top Model”, however, has one special dream that has not been met.

– When I turned 40, it was that I did not have children the only thing I was unhappy with. I think like, “Damn, the clock is ticking,” says Banks to People.

The retired supermodel, who recently was living with his Norwegian photographer boyfriend Erik Asla (50), reveals that she has undergone IVF in an attempt to get pregnant.

– I’ve had some less good moments with it, very traumatic moment indeed. It gets harder as you get older. It is not something that happens by itself, she says candidly about fertilization attempts.

case is proceeding under the picture.



MODEL CAREER: Tyra Banks was for many years a highly sought after model and figured partly as one of the “angels” of Victoria’s Secret. Here she is on the catwalk for lingerie brand in 1998 (left) and 2005 (right), as well as backstage with colleague Heidi Klum in 2003. NTB Scanpix

For busy to have children

Tyra Banks says that the hectic career helped her increasingly vulnerable to staple family.

– From I was 24 years old I said every year: “I shall have a child about three years.” There I continued to say, again and again. My business is very entrepreneurial-based, I am not to “rent,” so I have to do everything yourself. I constantly tried to find the time that children could be relevant, says 41-year-old People.

tearfully she adds that when she decided to pursue family

Tyra Banks And Erik Asla go to Jennifer Klein & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; # 039; s Day Of Indulgence Summer Party

WILL STAPLE FAMILY ?: Tyra Banks has been with the Norwegian star photographer Erik Asla in a few years. It is possible that the two become parents together in the future. Splash News

anyway, it turned out to be not so easy. Currently, she is nevertheless optimistic:

– I still hope. I want not only one child, I will have a bunch! And I’ll be the kind of mother that my child can apply to about everything, she tells People.

Already three years ago expressed Tyra Banks a strong desire to have children, when during a visit to “The Steve Harvey Show.”

– I really ready to get some children now. I want babies! Ova mine is going to be hard boiled, fried or scrambled eggs in there, so it’s time to get those eggs in time, she said jokingly to presenter Steve Harvey.

READ ALSO: – They hold on with another

19th September 2015 – 11:17

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment