Wednesday, September 16, 2015

- I feel I have a lot to catch up – Seher

John Arne Riise admits that he has not been enough to present their three children.

SEOGHØR.NO: In Wednesday’s episode of the documentary “Left-footed: The Story of John Arne Riise,” broadcast on channel MAX, says football star even though the relationship with their kids.

Riise has daughter Ariana Guri Havnevik and children Emma and Patrick with Maria Elvegård. He admits that he has not been enough present for them.

– I’ve been too much away from family and friends. I feel I have a lot to catch up, says Riise documentary.

He hopes to get caught up with the elapsed time when he eventually moves back to Norway after football adventure in India over.

– Now I have three children that it is difficult to keep in touch with, because I work a lot and are traveling a lot. When the day comes that I move back home, so I have plenty of time to catch it. And I hope it’s good enough.

The case continues below the image.




frank: Riise tells of the ups and downs of the documentary series Left-footed. TVNorge

Riise also says he has most of the contact with the children its video chat.

– I have wanted to be there for my kids. But as long as you know they are doing well where they are – I talk with them on Skype and FaceTime, and seeing their pleasure, they should show the toys and their homework – then I get the proximity feeling that makes me relax.

“Left-footed: The Story of John Arne Riise» sent Wednesday 21.30 at MAX.



WITH flag on his chest: Riise is still active with the football, but has given up on the national team. NTB scanpix

READ ALSO: – I had little contact with Dad after divorce

16. September 2015 – 4:32 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment