Thursday, December 24, 2015

“Three nuts» -prinsen Dagbladet: – I never thought our adventure would be … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Every year thousands of Norwegians front of the television screen with the julekavalkadene the different channels broadcast.

For many, the East German-Czechoslovak adventure movie become a tradition, from NRK sent the first time in 1975.

The handsome prince in the movie played by Pavel Trávníček.

The Czech has now been 65 years old and lives in Prague. Dagbladet he says that Christmas classic was the all-time start shooting for his career.



Got role of student

In an e-mail Dagbladet writes Trávníček, via his girlfriend and manager Monika Fialkova, that it was in Study time he got the role of the prince.

– I was studying in Brno, the dance and music academy there. Also, I heard about an audition in Prague, and had no idea what it was all about. But I went there, without taking it too seriously. I did a screen test there, and finally I got the role, he writes.

He says he is happy director Václav Vorlíek chosen exactly him to play the prince, for there were in many others who were interested in the role.

Had to learn to ride

Trávníček says that it was anything but easy to juggle the role of theater student and future movie star.

– When I think back on it today, I do not understand how we managed to get a final result. I played theater in Brno, and had then down to Germany by plane or car to film. At that time there was no highway, and well, it was absolutely terrible, he explains.

– I was exhausted, I slept, I was tired. The days were tedious and long. ; Nay, I had to learn to ride horses, writes the actor.

– An adventure

Trávníček says that for “Three Wishes for Cinderella” has ballet on with other roles, but not entirely different from the one he played in the holiday classic.

– I have made many films and performances about adventure in the role of Prince. I played including “Beauty and the Beast.” But the film 1973 is what I’ve done that have had huge success, he explains.

He never expected that low budget film would become so beloved of many.

– It has been an adventure since the movie came out. I never imagined that our adventure would become so large, so I was surprised when it got so much attention. Hereafter has been good, he says.

– Do not touch

In 2008 visited Dagbladet 65-year-old at his home in Prague.

At the time he told me that he and she who played Cinderella, libuše šafránková, hid in the woods and kissing while film crew were doing other things.

They still never the two, and although suitor letter from Norwegian women poured in, it was never Norwegian girlfriend either.

For Dagbladet Now he explains that he no longer has contact with Safránková.

– Many actors meet only at work and not private, unfortunately, he said.

Want to Norway

Monday 14 December was supposed Trávníček to Norway, to leave with the premiere of the modernized version of the film.

The kosta the 760,000 kroner to create, but to pay the claim to the Czech actress of 10 000 dollars was too much.

– Trávníček arrived Friday night with a financial claim which could not be met, and he therefore decided to cancel the trip, said the press officer at the National Library Nina Mari Bræin.

The actor and his girlfriend have not answered Dagbladet questions on why he wanted money, but to VG explains Fialkova he charge for all jobs as a professional actor.

“Cinderella” – Prince acknowledges nevertheless to Dagbladet that he will see Norway, but do not know when he gets the chance next time.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment