Sunday, December 27, 2015

Is this the end for The Big Bang Theory? – TV 2

The American sitcom series “The Big Bang Theory” is in its ninth season. Now it appears that the tenth season will be the last, writes The Hollywood Reporter.

– may the tenth season will end. Right now I do not know, so I will focus on making each episode as well as possible, says producer Steve Molaro.



Satisfied with nine seasons

For series creator Chuck Lorre feels nine seasons already unreal. He says that as long as people are having fun with making the series, and as long as viewers love it, so they can stay on longer.

– I had never seen me nine seasons, but here we are. It’s ridiculous for me to guess how long we will keep on. The series has already come further than I had imagined in my wildest dreams, says Lorre.



Soon episode number 200

The series has been named the world’s best comedy series for audience between 18 and 49 years. People love to follow the four nerds and the women in their lives.

While the producers will decide whether there will be several seasons of success-series, The Big Bang Theory into episode 200 . Molaro is in the tank around what will happen in the episode. In episode number 100, was Leonard and Penny back together in a dreamlike episode that took us back to the pilot.

– It’s strange, it’s just a number. Do we really stop and make something special? I do not know, says Molaro the anniversary episode.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment