Friday, December 18, 2015

Here is Anna Rasmussen’s new flame – Seher

Last month denied top blogger for that there was something more than just friendship between her and buddy Jan. Now pipa got another song.

SEOGHØR.NO: There has been a lot of drama around kjærllighetslivet to “Mom to Michelle» -bloggeren Anna Rasmussen (19) the last time.

First, she shocked its readers by taking back ekskjæresten Mathijs (19), who is the father of her youngest child.

– There was a great deal of blog readers mine who did not like the idea that I should take back his ex-girlfriend my again this fall, but the love overcomes the prejudices and we are happy together again now, she said to Seoghør.no in November.

Just a few days later she chose rather to take with his friend Jan Lossius (22) on the red carpet, under Look and HORSHOLM Celebrity Gala, instead of girlfriend Mathijs.

And in early December revealed Anna that she was single again – while she denied that Jan was the reason for the breakup.

“I know what you think now … You think that I Fuck it in Oslo in January, and that therefore it was over between me and Mathijs. You should be permitted to believe this. The case is entirely different, and I’ll let you think that this was my fault. I’m not looking to get understanding, for this is something I will never understand or accept yourself. Therefore I wish rather to lay the dead and take upon myself to blame, “she wrote, among other things on the blog at the time.

The case continues below the image.



READY FOR HOLIDAYS: Now pleasures Anna himself to indulge in Christmas with their children Michelle and William and his new flame Jan. NTB scanpix

Friendship was to love

Tuesday this week, the blog post “I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus, I,” she shared with its over 60,000 readers that she had “a wonderful person of a man by my side” again.

Along with a picture in which she kissed a man who hid his face behind a stocking cap, she wrote included the following:

“This Christmas just gets better and better! Finally I feel for the first time not alone anymore. Suddenly we are the new us, and things will be easier. “

Friday revealed Stavanger-girl meaning that the” secret Claus “is her good friend Jan Lossius – as many readers already have suspected.

“Now gang together, and suddenly all the good things four and not three longer, as the saying states,” she writes in the post along with a picture of her daughter Michelle (5), his son William (2) and her new flame January

“We are happy the whole gang, all four. We enjoy before Christmas, in each other’s company! “

Only 14 years old, Anna pregnant for the first time. She told when their story in the TV series “Young mothers” on channel FEM. Since then she has become one of the leading bloggers.

ALSO READ: Pia Tjelta reveals twins’ gender and name

18th December 2015 – 10:08 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment