Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ulf Lundell was stopped by Norwegian police. Got fined 9,000 kroner – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): In mid-December held the Swedish rock star, poet and author Ulf Lundell gave his last concert ever in Norway.



Last memory of Norway

Lundell had held concerts in Malmö, Gothenburg and Oslo, and was on his way to Stockholm when he saw blue lights in the rearview mirror. Lundell drove so fast that Norwegian police was forced to stop him, and it is only five kilometers from the Swedish border, writes the Swedish newspaper Expressen.

On his blog telling the artist that being stopped after his last concert in Oslo was grumpy, but he never did not even try to escape.

– I would not say: my name is Ulf Lundell, I’m an artist and writer and has kept my last concert in Norway. Should this be my last memory of Norway?



Rated prison

– I’m pissed. I made a “kanongig” in Oslo, my very last in town. There is hardly a soul on the new fine road. It was probably what got me to run too fast, writes Lundell on his blog.

Police seized driver’s license and gave Lundell fined 9,000 kroner. The alternative to the fine was a prison sentence of 18 days.

– I considered choosing imprisonment of curiosity.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment