Thursday, December 10, 2015

- During Christmas I’ll enjoy myself with food without feeling guilty – Seher

Sandra Lyng is delighted to have found a balance in life after years of eating disorders.

SEOGHØR.NO: artist Sandra Lyng has received much praise from his fans after she Tuesday wrote a blog post about the Christmas season for people with eating disorders.

Sandra – who recently released the video for the song “Night After Night” – has previously been open about her struggled with bulimia for many years from the age of 13.

“I know that for many with eating disorders Christmas can be the hardest time. For those who struggle with overeating (which I did) find [s] temptations on the job, in my lunch, a Christmas party and Christmas party “ writes Sandra blog post” To those who dread Christmas food “

In 2010, she told Seoghør.no that she was 100 percent healthy, after having had an eating disorder for nine years.

Have found balance in everyday

Now says the former “Idol” -deltageren to Seoghør.no that she is looking forward to Christmas after finding a balance in life.



HAPPY: Today thrive Sandra Lyng himself. On View and HORSHOLM Celebrity Gala in November beamed in with her boyfriend Lasse Joachim Langerud. Andreas Fadum, Look and Listen

– I have fortunately found a nice balance of everyday life and can not wait for Christmas. I’ve managed to get a healthy diet as I usually holds on weekdays year-round, so at Christmas I’ll enjoy myself without feeling guilty.



Not Alone

Sandra Lyng is not the only Norwegian celebrity who have shared their experiences with eating disorders and Christmas.

View Sandra’s new music video “Night After Night” here:

Sunday was author Linnea Myhre (25) among the guests in the TV3 program “Home for Christmas”. Where she talked about how she was forcibly admitted on Christmas nine years ago:

– There were about a half years after I began to get sick, and went very far down in weight. The weight was so low that it was dangerous, so I had no choice. First there was talk that I was going to be there for one week, but then it was a month and two months and then came December, said Linnea Myhre in the program.

At the same time revealed 25-year-old that she feel fresh reports from the eating disorder, and that she dreads little to everyone Christmas companies where food is the focus.

Watch the clip with Linnéa Myhre from “Home for Christmas” below:

Boasts friend

Sandra Lyng says to Seoghør.no that she has been joined by Linnéas program, but praises her for coming forward as a role model for other girls

– I think it’s great that she’s talking about it. She is strong and I admire her as a friend, as a role model for other girls, yes – she is simply a super woman.

READ ALSO: – Was the worse form of “The Farm “

10th December 2015 – 6:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment