Saturday, January 16, 2016

- Eva is a firework exploding! – TV 2

Wenche Myhre (68) honored by Philip «Admiral P» Boardman (33), Henning Kvitnes (57), Unni Wilhelmsen (44), Eva Weel Skram (30), Jørn Hoel (58) and Ivar ‘Ravi’ Johansen (39) in Saturday’s “Every time we meet.”

Wenche Myhre from Oslo has been in the music and entertainment industry for over 50 years and has released enormous number plates at both Norwegian, German and Swedish. She has won Grammy Honours Award, has been appointed Knight of the 1st class Order of St. Olav, and is incorporated in Rockheim Hall of Fame.

We follow Wenche Myhre party when it starts on TV2 at 20.00, and below you can see all the performances as well as what the protagonist seems about versions.

View Ravi will perform ‘Forever young’:

Ravi opened: – Ingenious!

In 1964 participated Myhre in Eurovision with Arne Bendiksen” Let me be young. “She won not, but the album became the biggest selling success some Norwegian Grand Prix track had achieved until then. It was 14 weeks on the charts, and peak at a first place.

Ravi opened the day with just “Let me be young” in a proper ravisk version Myhre was very enthusiastic over.

– Ingenious! Ivar’s in a class of its own. He had kept the spirit of the but he’s clever and smart and puts things on the tip and pull the bit out. I come to know him and I notice what is in that guy, she said to TV 2.

See Eva Weel Skram perform” Is hat ein bright Rootes rubber boot “:

– A fireworks

Eva Weel Skram came up with Myhre’s German hit “Is hat ein knallrotes rubber boot,” which she sang in the comedy “Unsere Pauker gehen in die Air “in 1971. This is one of Wenche Myhre’s biggest hits in Germany.

– Resilient. Eva is a firework that explodes! She is therefore so intense, and this got a brand new, wild and crazy costume. As the dinghy has followed me for so long, I’ve been on versions with much punch in, but she does it so so very on its way. An exciting musical meeting for me.

Myhre think it’s nice that it came a song from her German catalog, but reveals that it was something she expected.

– I probably thought that someone was going to make it. I have enormously many great songs that were written for me in Germany. Rubber boat was written by my producer at the start of my career in Germany, and it is the megahit today.



Unni Wilhelmsen did that tears rolled

Unni Wilhelmsen calmed down mood with “Farmors house” from 1976, which touched everyone around the table.

– It was strong. It was a little unexpected, because the song has been long. I have not used it at concerts because it’s a great ballad; I often choose other repertoire when I’m on the move, so it had I not heard in a long time. But I remember it and well, and the album it was on won Spellemannpris.

Eva Weel Skram sobbing during and after the performance, and the program she explains why:

– I was very strong related to my grandmother. I was with her every day, and she passed away a few years ago. So when Unni came last verse where the light goes out, it went a little light away from me and.

  • The article is updated in line with the program. Press F5 (PC) or CMD + r (Mac) for the latest version.

Watch” Every time we meet “videos from all the seasons here:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment