Saturday, January 30, 2016

Two awards to Susanne Sundfør – Beautiful weather

Susanne Sundfør has won a Grammy for this year’s producer, this year’s Pop Solo Artist and album of the year.

OSLO: Susanne Sundfør was nominated for four Grammy Awards this year and won three. She is thus the year’s producer, this year’s Pop Solo Artist, and has made this year’s album.

Not unexpectedly, Susanne Sundfør got a prize in the category Pop Solo Artist for the much talked about and critically acclaimed album “Ten Love Songs”.

Susanne Sundfør also received award as a producer of “Ten Love Songs”. And she said, a bit more than when she received the award for Pop Solo Artist.

– Oh thank you, ‘she said and kept stepping on her dress and continued:

– This is incredibly fun and means a lot to me. When I started on the last album, I did not think I would do it very well. I want to thank Bow To Each Other that I got to produce their first album. It gave me confidence to work with own album, said Sundfør.

The third award went to her årest album.

– Now jar I got hold of her dress. Thank you a lot. It has been a roller coaster sinnsyksyk create the disc. It made me a little mentally ill even. Have been so many wonderful excellent musicians and jegvil thank a special. He took my demos and turning them into gold. Jørgen Træen – you’re a genius! said a very happy Susanne Sundfør.

Sundfør was also nominated in the category of song with “Delirious”. Here it was Kygo who won the prize with the song “Stole the Show”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment