Monday, January 25, 2016

- It’s one of the dumbest I’ve ever heard – Seoghør.no

SEOGHØR.NO: Friday had “Idol” season premiere with several new faces in the judging panel.

One of them, songwriter Ina Wroldsen, however, was met with several very negative feedback on Idol Norway’s Facebook page after sending.

According to Dagbladet, she was partly blamed for driving bullying against participants.

“My goodness Ina Wroldsen (which I might otherwise google To find out who is “has NOTHING that Idol judge to do !! Makan to arrogant and nasty behavior. There she runs with is pure bullying !!” , are among comments angry viewers have come with according to the website.

Gunnar Greve hit back at critics

Now fires her judgments colleague Gunnar Greve (33) – who has been in the Idol jury for several seasons – back against criticism from what he describes as “net-troll.”



BER PURITY ERNE find something else to do: Gunnar Greve asking people either switch channels than disparaging comments about his judgments colleague on social media. Tor Lindseth

In a long post on his Facebook page, he asks them clergy Wroldsen either change the channel than to fire the unfair criticism.

“At Ina bully participants are simply some of the dumbest I’ve ever heard. That she is direct, honest and fearless however, there is no doubt. “

” But also factual, constructive and genuinely engaged. I firmly believe that there are judges in Idol (myself included) who’ve said far worse things participants than you saw and heard Ina do during Friday’s program. “

” If the feedback she has received since the program was shown, triggered by the fact that she is a woman, or whether it is her direct, honest and committed approach to give participants feedback, I do not know. But I know that there is no bullying. I also know that I myself have never learned so much of a lay judge, both musical and human, as I learned of Ina. “

Sandra Lyng experienced network’s performance on the body in Idol-time

The former Idol contestant Sandra Lyng told recently in a post on his blog that she too got to know online flaming body, when she broke through in TV 2 program.

“This was in 2004 and I was probably one of the first girls in Norwegian media that got to know on what network’s performance was. I was just a “sjitunge” from one small place in northern Norway, I had never been alone in Oslo before and had not my friends or my family there. It was really tough “ writes Sandra in a post titled” It feels lovely to sit typing shit down in your keyboard? “.



TRUSTED NET EQUITY OF THE BODY: The artist Sandra Lyng has told in his blog about his experience of being harassed on social media during his time as Idol contestant . Andreas Fadum

Communication in TV 2, Håvard Solem told Dagbladet that the future will follow even more closely with the comment fields of social media to weed out any rough agitation against judges and participants.

Being angry comments

Gunnar Greve says he was angry to read the comments that have come against Wroldsen.

“We as judges in Idol must of course also respect and understand that many think much about the job we do. But people use the same comment fields to bully and harass a colleague of mine, I do not think is ok.

“Reading the comments can not be characterized as anything but harassment of network roll wishing to respond to something they believe is bullying, is nothing but the total paradox. And wording individual chooses evokes no particular other than anger with me, although I doubt that it is intended “

” Dear kings and queens of the comments section (and rebels in basement apartments , if you will), it’s easy to be tough behind the keyboard. Hellish light. But I would seriously urge you to move your fingers to another device with buttons, aka remote. So you can either maneuver yourselves away from Idol circus and over on any other TV entertainment. “

READ ALSO: Sandra Lyng: – I was one of the first girls got to know the network’s performance

24th January 2016 – 10:59 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment